Chapter 4 *Betrayed*

-Edited-

Hey guys! I'm back with the next chapter. I honesly don't have any roles for anyone. Can you guys give me some suggestions? Thanks picture of Paige on the side

------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 *Betrayed*

Enjoy!

"Paige....Paige wake up" I hear say Eleanor saying slapping my face. Eleanor picked me up from the floor as she laid my head on her knees. Did I just faint?

I didn't want to open my eyes and face reality. I felt my head lay on the floor softly by Eleanor's hand. When I heard her run out of her room. After a short while she came back in, with louder footsteps behind her.

"Dad I don't know what happend. She won't wake up." Ellie says sobbing away her tears.

"Honey relax. It will be fine I promise."I hear Dereck say. "Vere go get me alcohol." he says as Veronica rushed out of the room.

"Dad what's wrong! Will she be okay?!"Ellie says almost yelling.

"She's going to be fine. Just give her some space to breath.. Now tell me what happend?" Dereck says lifting me up placing me on ellies bed.

"I don't know dad. I honesly don't. She asked who Veronica was and I told her she was your girlfriend" Ellie says breathing in deep trying to control her tears.

"Has she been eating okay?" Dereck asks totally ignoring what Ellie just said. Of course he did. Of course he ignored what he just said. He probably felt pity for me. But how could he do that?! To me..... me!!!

"No-she's hardly eating. I don't know why. Dad do you think.... she's pregnant?" Ellie asks her dad while petting my forehead

"For gods sakes Eleanor don't say that!" Dereck says almost yelling at her.

"Here's the alcohol." Veronica says sounding scared.

I breathed in the hard smell of alcohol. It took a while to completely hit me. But when it did. I shot my eyes open. Trying to control the urge to cry.

"Paige!"Ellie says hugging me. Well almost she was mostly hugging my head.

"Are you okay Paige?" Dereck says sounding serious and concerned and a bit of sorryness in his voice.

"I- I'm fine. What happened?" I ask sitting down in the bed.

"You tell me. You passed out of 15 minutes" Ellie pauses to give me a look "Paige are you pregnant?" She asks making me laugh alittle

"Eleanor don't say that. Of course I'm not. I just didn't feel good. I better go home." I say getting up from her bed walking towards the door. Before I could touch the door knob I felt myself getting weaker I felt like I was about to fall. When I got catches by some hands.

"Wow. Careful there. I don't think that's a good idea." Dereck says holding me. I looked at him and got myself up.

"Im f-fine. Ellie just t-take me home" I say closing my eyes. I really need to get out of this house. I felt sick of the thought of Veronica and Dereck together in bed!! Ugh stupid thoughts go away.

"Paige you don't look so good. Maybe you should stay over." Ellie says walking over to me.

"Eleanor Crystal Daniels. Take me home." I say sounding as if I was commanding instead of saying . I try walking back to open the door but I feel really dizzy. I felt like I was about to fall again. When Eleanor's hand pulled my hand over her neck as she placed her left hand on my hips to keep me walking