Chapter 14 * Explanations*

Hey guys! Im baaaaccckkk with the next chapter! Sorry that took so long. School homework and other stuff.

Chapter 15 *Explanations*

Enjoy!

It's been over a week since I found out I was preggo. I haven't told anyone besides eleanor. Kol, doesn't know anything yet no one does. God, what am I going to do? I need to get back to work. But how? This will not be fun. Today was Saturday which by all means I have to get back to work. Matt? What is Matt going to say about this? What am I going to tell him? Will he forgive me? I need to take chances. So, after all this time of trying my best not to get preggo I ended UP getting pegnat for the person I love. I need to know what is going on .

I need to go to Eleanors house and see dereck. Should I even tell him? I don't think I should. What's he going to say about this? He probably won't want me anymore. Wich makes me sad to think about. I was walking home from college when my phone started to ring

"Yes. Hello?" I say putting it by my ear. Without looking at the caller ID

"How is my favorite person in the world doing?" Matt asked. It didn't take much to know it was him.

"Im exausted and tyred. I want to go to sleep" I lied. How could I lie to Matt?

"Aww and I was just going to ask you If you wanted to catch a movie later at night. Since today I don't have late night shift"

"Shure sounds like fun" I said while walking up the stairs.

"Be there at 9" He said and hung up

I took a small shower without bothering to fix my hair because after my showers It always gets curly. Which I hate it by the way. Oh, god Im starving.It was only 3 in the afternoon Wich meant I had the rest of the afternoon off. What was I going to do for the remainer of time. I wanted to eat. I changerd into usual clothe. It was Kinda cold so I decided to wear a sweater. I didn't feel like wearing any higheels so I just wore some flats. In the end I decided I didn't want to go to work.

"Eww kol. Thats nasty change into something normal. Were going out to eat." I said watching him in his boxers. Nothing but his boxers.

"Sorry! I thought you weren't going to come" He said running OFF to his room.

"Im here now!" I half yell. I started too feel dizzy so I took a seat.

"There all ready" Kol said walking off with a grey v neck and blue jeans with converse. Let's go I say opening the door walking out. Kol drived us to Burger King we decided to go in instead of waiting for the long line of cars.

We ordered our food and we took a seat away from the door.

"So what's been happening" Kol says entending his hands on the table.

"Kol, we need to talk" I say in a low voice.

"About what?" He suddently asks worried.

"Order ready for 1244" The lady said from up front. Kol walked to get our food. He took some coca cola while I told him to serve me some Dr.Pepper. Once he was back to his seat I decided to continue. He was drinking his soda.

"We need to talk about me and my baby" I say looking at him. When I got the words out of my mouth he spat all the soda he was drinking in my face.

"Aw what the hell kol! Eww that's gross!" I say getting a hand full of napkins to clean my face.

"Crap Im sorry. BUT what did you say about you and a baby?" I asks in a low voice so no one would hear us.

"Kol Im pregnat" I say looking into his eyes.

"How? Since when? From who? Who else knows about this? What are you going to do?"

"Slow there. I found out a week ago" I say honestly

"And you didn't tell me." He says looking straight at my face.

"Only you and Eleanor know about this."

"Whos the baby's daddy?" He suddently asked. Well, that cought me off guard

"I..... Uh....." I didnt know what to say.

"Tell me."

"I can't kol. Well, I can but please don't tell anyone. Not even eleanor. Cross your heart" I look at him while he crosses his heart.

"I swear I won't tell anyone. You can trust me. But why don't you want eleanor to know,"

"Because......"

"Oh My GOD....... No...... It can't be!....... How?!....... I.... Oh damn" He said between words

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked feeling nervous

"If your thinking that I know that Eleanors dad is the baby's dad then were on the same page"

"Yeah were on the same page then." I say unwrapping my hamburger.

"Paige!!!!! How did it happen!"

"I have been in love with Dereck since I was 15. Its hard to keep myself away from him when he feels the same way." I took a bite from my hamburger.

"Wait?! You mean he feels the same way?"

"Yes. He hasn't exactly said that he loves me but I know deep inside he does," I took a zip from my Dr.Pepper

"What are you going to do now? He asked.

"I don't know. I need to work."

"I didn't mean that. Are you going to tell him?"

"I.... I don't know. I... I need to think about it" I say finishing up my hamburger. "Kol I need you to keep this all a secret. I'll get out from this mess one way or another."

"I'm here for you Paige. I'll help you."

"Thanks. Now we need to go cause someone will be waiting for me at my house in half an hour"

We left home after we finished our food. Yeah, kol payed for it. I was home right now laying in bed doing nothing. I started to wonder around my phone completely doing nothing..

Matt arrived after 15 minutes he took me out to watch a movie then to dinner. I felt like I needed to tell him everything. I wasn't going to tell him EVERYTHING just half of the story and some made up stuff.

"Paige what's wrong? You seem really bothered by something. Is everything okay?" Matt asked looking at me. I looked away because I felt really shy.

" Matt we need to talk."

"Yes. We do need to talk"

"No Matt you don't understand."

"Help me understand "

"Matt I'm pregnat" I say looking down at the table. "I'm sorry. I don't deserve you. You don't deserve someone like me so goodbye." I said speed walking out of the restaurant. He called my name but I if ignored

"Paige" He said softly pulling my arm to stop and look at him.

"Paige I don't care if you're pregnat. I'm here for you. I will help you. I'm not going to let a baby get into our way. Besides, I like babies. So that baby can be ours." He said looking straight into my eyes. I was completely shocked. Matt Is an Angel.

"Paige...... I Love You" He said leaning closer to me giving me a Kiss.

"Wait... Matt you aren't going to ask me. Who's the dad? How did it happen? Nothing?"

"Paige... One thing I want you to understand is that I don't care about your past. I want you for a better tomorrow, for a better future. I will never judge you. Because, everyone makes mistakes. I made mistakes once But I learned how to fix them. I will help you with the baby. I'm proud to say that, that baby will be my son."

I was super shocked. Matt, was so understaing. But why is it that I can't feel the same way he does? GOD, let me love him.

Authors Note: HEY guys lol sorry that took long. I know its kinda short. But, the Drama will be coming SOON!!!