Chapter 6 *Just an ordinary day*

-Edited-

Chapter 7 *Just an ordinary day*

Enjoy!

"So Paige how did it go yesterday after I dropped you off?" Eleanor asked walking onto my apartment. Ugh I hate Wednesdays I have work!. And Kol is not even here to keep Eleanor some sort of company before I leave.

"Before you say something, I pretty sure something happened cause of your new style," Eleanor says looking down at my features. Could she not dig anything through me?

"Hey what's wrong with new style?" I ask walking to the refrigerator to get a can of coke.

"Oh, no nothing, the fact that you're all dressed black. Like you just came from the cemetery!!" Eleanor yells throwing her books into the table to lie on the sofa.

"Hey I like it alright. And as long as I like it then it's alright." I say throwing her a can of coke. She catches it opens it to take along zip.

"So where's Kol?" She asks.

"Oh he's I don't know working perhaps." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Hey chill it. I don't like Kol. Even though we've been texting and he's hot and sweet and I just want to -" She cut herself off before saying anything else.

"You know Ellie. Kol says your pretty." I say giving her a wink.

"Really did he say that!" She yells sounding excited, "I mean that's great." she says controlling her excitement.

"Eleanor I have got to work. Which means you have to go home." I say walking to my room.

"But we barely got here." She whines sitting in my bed

"I know, I'm sorry but I really have to go. Or else I'm going to be FIRED." I say taking of my high heels replacing them with some flats.

"Fine. Just.. Uh. Never mind let me give you a ride." She says walking out of the room.

I didn't bother myself on asking what she wanted instead I got in her car .

-

"Safe trip" Eleanor says pulling out into the street

"Ah Paige. Before I forget may I sleep over in your apartment next week."

"Oh yeah sure no prob how long?" I ask looking straight on the road.

"When I asked next week I literally meant all week." She says rolling her eyes keeping them on the road.

"What about Der- your dad what will he say." I say opening the window letting all the air hit my face.

"He's going on a business trip the whole week. I already asked he said of your fine with it then I can." She says.

After Dereck gave me his phone I called Eleanor to give her my new number and Kol and all my friends. But then Dereck called me and we spent the whole night talking. Not the whole night intul it was two in the morning so I'm kind of sleepy.

I can't believe Dereck is going on a business trip and not mention a single word to me. What a jerk!

"Sounds good to me so you and Kol and get to know each other more." I say winking at her.

-

I was nearly falling asleep in my locker when my phone starting to ring.

"Hello?" I ask not bothering to look at the caller ID

"Paige where you sleeping?!" A grown man's voice says. I knew exactly who that was.

"No. I can't talk. I'm busy." I lie. Man it was time for me to feed to dolphins.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to a business trip next week out of New York. And I'm going to miss you." He says. I got up from my sitting position on the floor. Aww did he just say he was going to miss me? I felt my heart dance inside my chest.

"I'll miss you too," I say trying to hide my happiness

"Okay well I'll leave you to do your job. I'm going to go pick you up. No excuses, bye." He says hanging up. He didn't even let me answer. When I get my hands on him!

"Paige the dolphins are waiting" Someone says from behind.

"Right" I say walking not bothering to look at my boss. She was old in her fifty's I think. I got the bucket that was full of fishes and walked to where the dolphins were fed their fish and walked away to feed the fish to the sea lions next.

-

"Remind me why you signed your name to come and pick me up?" I ask opening the door to the escalade.

"Because I want to. And because you weren't going to take the bus." He says looking over at me. He was wearing a white V-neck with black jeans and black adidas. He looked so hot. It just took him to look at me to melt me away.

"God. Just drive" I say buckling myself up.

"Not until you say 'thank you for coming and picking me up' and giving me a kiss."

"No way I am not doing that. You were the one who decided to come pick me up. I didn't ask." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh really? Then suck it up. Cause I'm not moving until I get what I asked for." He says sounding as if he wanted to seduce me..

"No" I say

-

"Lets go we already have sat 15 minutes here!" I complain

"Nope. You have to do what I say." He says sounding a little annoyed.

"Ugh! Your so annoying. Fine." I say undoing my seat belt.

"Thank you for coming and picking me up." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. That should do the trick. He looked at me with a confused face.

"You said a kiss you didn't say where. So I gave you your kiss. Now drive!" I say doing my belt again.

" Ah, well you know what I mean. That should do the trick for now." He says

What does he mean for now! Honestly what's wrong with men now a days. Not doing anything without expecting something in return.

---

"Goodnight baby doll" Dereck says stopping one block before my apartment.

"Goodnight Dereck." I say opening the door to get out when I feel my left arm being dragged back. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a smile. I walked out not bothering to say anything.

I'm really going to miss Dereck next week. I'm hoping I don't go insane.

------------------------------------------

I know it's very short I'm sorry. But I felt like I needed to update. Nothing really happened but at least it's something right?

Please give me 5 comments. Please lol.

Vote,

Comment,

Follow and I'll follow back

:) Thankx