Chapter 3 *Guess Who?*

-Edited-

Hey guys. Im back. Hehe this chapter is not so naughty as the one before but I will get some action in it if you know what I mean;) I don't know who should play who. Any suggestions? Comment below thankx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 *Guess Who?*

Enjoy!

"You know Paige there's something bugging me?" Eleanor says walking beside me. Today is Monday, the start of college again, so frustrated. Don't even mention about Saturday it was a total crazy ass afternoon after Eleanor came. Good thing she didn't enter my room all she did was tell me to go to the mall with her to go shopping. But I felt bad because I left Dereck alone but thank God kol wasn't there to see Dereck leave.

"And that is?" I ask her walking across the hallway with her. I have a test on Tuesday so I'm not considering going to Ellie's later. I have alot to study since I didn't study during the weeked.

"Why is it that your still single again?" She asks turning her head to my direction giving me an odd look. Where did that come from? Eleanor never asked me anything about me being single so why ask now? Did she suspect anything about me and Dereck? Nah I doubt it. Why would I think of something like that?

"Because I like being single and having fun. Guys are a pain in the ass." I say hald laughing after I said a 'total pain in the ass' that was a literal saying no meaning behind that. I mean guys just cause trouble and they are so imature and everything. Why would I want someone so immature. When I have Dereck who is mature and he's handsome and everything. Yeah but truth is I never actually liked guys my age. I've always dated people that were 5 years older than me. Just the fact that all they want is sex.

"Yeah but don't you ever feel lonely like you need someone to you know." Ellie says winking at me causing me to laugh a little. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"No I never feel lonely because I have you." I say smiling putting my arm over her neck pulling her close to me.

"Yeah but I'm your bestfriend and I'm a GIRL. Paige you need a guy someone to go out with have fun." She says pulling my arm away from her neck.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine." I say. I really meant it...I'm fine. Yes I'm totally fine. I have the guy I've liked since I was 15.

"Paige!! You need a boyfriend.. Like now!!" Ellie half yells stomping her feet on the floor.

"No I don't. Let me finish college and then I'll take your advice." I say walking ahead of her.

"But we have bearly started college. I can't wait!" She says running behind me causing me to laugh. "Hey lets go to a club." She says she left me speechless due to the fact that she can't go to a club shes on 17!!

"As much as I'd love to go. We can't your under age." I reply to her.

"We can deal with that." Ellie says stopping to dig in her bag. Little did I know that she had a fake ID.

"Eleanor! Where the hell did you get that!" I ask, pulling away her ID looking at it.

"Not important. Let's go to a club!" She says looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Can't your dad is going to kill me." I say walking away again.

"Does he need to know?" She asks raising both of her perfect eyebrows reminding me when Dereck did it.

"Fine!" I say.

"On Friday after school I'm taking you to my pad. Well get ready there and take off." She says giving me a big bright smile.