Chapter 15 *Dereck's getting married?!?!?!*

Crap. Crap. Crap. Finally with the next update. Sorry it took so long:( Here it is. We got all the drama coming now

I really need to tell Dereck now. Im almost 2 months and you already see my tummy. I feel really emberrased though. I can still hide it If I wear hoodies. So today Eleanor came and picked me up to take me to her house so I could spend the weekend with her. It would usually bug me but this time I need to talk to Dereck so Im willing to take the chance.

"If you feel unconfortable its fine. My dad won't get home until the afternoon." Elenor said while driving.

"Does he know about the b-" I was cut off by Eleanor

"No. He doesn't know. I didn't think it would have been nice for me to tell him. Hes going to find out on his own"

"Thanks." I say rubbing my stomache.

After 15 minutes we finally got to her house. It was quiet and no one was there. Atleast, It didn't seem as If someone was in there. BUT Eleanor, opened the door and Dereck and Victoria were in there

"Hey Honey. I came home early because I wanted to give you a surprise." He gave Eleanor a hug and then looked at me.

"Hey. What a nice surprise Paige. Hadn't seen you for almost 2 months" Dereck said and shaked my hand.

"Good to see you too " I say giving him a fake smile.

"Hey Victoria!" Eleanor said hugging to her.

"Hey sweetie How are you?" Victoria asked. That fake Bitch! Dereck doesn't even fuckin love you hoe! I couldn't contain my jealousy.

Eleanor walked to me then we both headed to her room.. The first thing I did when I got to her room I layed in her bed. This baby is getting me tyred quickly.

"Want a soda?"Eleanor asked.

"Shure" I responded. She quickly ran out of her room leaving me alone. What a whore Leaving me here! I thought playfully.

"Here." She said and threw me the coke. Whats UP with everyone throwing me stuff.

"Girls its time to eat" Dereck said while knocking on the door

"Going!" Eleanor yelled. We both got out of her room. We header downstairs in complete silence. I was by the Dining room when Victoria came in and showed me a huge ring on her hand.

"Like my engagement ring?" She asked showing me OFF her huge ring. I didn't say anything. "Dereck and I are getting married."

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The world came to an end.

Dereck's pov

What the hell happened? Why did Paige faint? I quickly ran to pic her UP before her head was busted against the floor.

"Victoria?! What did you do?!" I half yelled

"Nothing. I just told Her you and I are getting married." She said innocently.

What?!?! Why would she do that?! Oh My God Victoria?!?!

"Dad?! What happend?" Eleanor asked knealing too see Paige.

"Ask Victoria" I said angrily.

"Eleanor bring me a Q tip and alcohol." I said still holding Paige's head. She was back in a flash. I missed Paige alot. Shes been trying to avoid me. She thinks that I don't know. AND I do know.

"Here " Paige said giving me the things. I put her head on Eleanors thighs. I got the Q tip and put it inside the alcohol. Please let this work. Please. Im begging. I put the Q tip close to her nose. She started smelling it she made some weird faces though.

"Wow what happend?" Paige sofly asked.

"You fainted." Eleanor says.

"Its probably the baby." Paige said.

Did she just say BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Baby?" I asked. Was that my baby? OR was that Matt's baby? No, she CAN'T. That baby is mine. She couldn't of LEFT me just to have a baby from him. Besides, shes been with matt for 2 months and I stopped talking to her for about 3 so she can't. There's no dount that, that baby is mine. He's mine and I'm going to love him and take care of him. I ain't going to let Matt have MY baby. They both looked at each other in silence.

"She needs to rest. Ill take her to your room Eleanor. Ill be back in a minute" I said picking up Paige bridal style. When we got to Eleanors room I layed her in bed I was about to walk out when Paige said "Wait... I can explain."

"You don't need to explain anything I do. I will take care of that baby because I know its mine. Don't be bullshitting me telling me its Matt's" I stopped looked at her and gave her a warm smile.

"Dereck this baby isn't yours its Matt's. Besides you're getting married not me." She said and turned side says from the bed. I was going to say something But I decided to just leave it. HER and I were going to talk anyways.

Authors Note: There it is FINALLY!! God that took forever.

Comment

Vote

Follow