CHAPTER 14: The Queen of Demons Vs. The Savior of Angels

It was the next day and I was preparing my dragons, and soldiers for an attack on the angels. I was dressed in golden plated armor that had a red train of fabric following behind me. I was leaving the castle walking down the pathway, with the dragons following behind me, toward my very excited and passionate citizens, with Azarus on my arm. He was dressed in silver armor with a flame embedded on the chest. He also had a black cape clasped on to the shoulder pieces. My people were ready for battle. When I reached them, they quieted down waiting for what I had to say.

"The Angels of Padeliona have sat up on their pedestals for centuries. Thinking they're better than everyone!" The citizens, and my warrior began to cheer in agreement. "Lady Arena of the angels is no better. The worst of them all! She sits on her high horse only helping those she truly deems worthy! She didn't help me! She even had it in her mind to banish me without a true second thought! I was shunned by them for years and now have my friends and parents! There is nothing left for me there! You, have accepted as I am and supported me! I will protect you as you've protected me!"

They cheered and clapped and then Azarus spoke.

"We will march through their doors and show them our future queen is not to be trifled with! We will crush them!" They yelled again as the warriors lit their swords and axes with fire.

"Prepare the gates and the dragons!"

"Hang on," Azarus said as he grabbed my arm. "My father wants to see you."

We walked on back towards the castle and headed to the room his father was being held. When we walked in he was lying in bed like normal but his appearance mirrored death, his face was sunken in and filled with pot holes. His voice was feint and horse. It was hard to hear him.

"Silver, I'm sure I only have hours left." He spoke. His voice was thin and raspy. He sounded like every word he spoke took away so much breath. It sounded like it took more of his life. "But I want you to show my strength. Crush them, and show them we are not to be trifled with."

"I will." I nodded and then stood to turn away. He grabbed my wrist to keep my attention for one more moment.

"Show no mercy, to no one." He said.

"I won't. To anyone."

We returned to the front gates where my soldiers and dragons were ready. My Exodias was impatient. He was ready to fly, breath fire, and wreak havoc. He and Emprios hadn't been out in so long they couldn't contain themselves. But they were doing their best to be patient. Exodias leaned his head down towards me to help me up on his back. And so did Emprios for Azarus. I patted Exoidas' head.

"Be calm Exodias. You will have your fun. I promise but I need you to be on your toes." He blew a puff of smoke in compliance.

The soldiers behind us had their own flying demons to ride on. Some of them looked like horses, some looked like birds. The soldiers were roaring in excitement. Azarus had given me a sword that was attached to my waist. It was long with a black blade and slightly curved at the end. It had a dark, red aura surrounding it. Azarus told me that this was the blade that his father used in all his battles, which were always successful. I was ready for my first battle with the angels and hopefully it would be the last. It was time to show them that I was the wrong demonic being to shun. I was the wrong being to be mean to. I was the wrong being to be called an abomination. I will show them how much chaos this abomination will bring!

"Men!" I said as I held the sword straight in the air. They yelled in response and held their weapons high. "Prepare for battle!"

We all roared, and launched forward as the gates opened. The hard stone floor extended before us covering the river of souls. The gates on the other side had opened. I could see the sun and clouds that led to this victory. I could feel the feeling of triumph and ridding them from this existence permanently. I craved for this feeling of ridding myself of my oppressors. I craved it for a long time, I just wasn't aware of it. I wasn't aware of how much I hated them. And my parents...they replaced me just as easily. I will get rid of them and take my brother and give him the life he deserves.