Chapter Thrity Seven - Understand

Jason P.O.V

     Upon arrival to the mansion,I went over what I was going to discuses with Slender in my head. I knew this was going to be awkward to talk about with another,but if had to be anyone it was going to be him. Grant LJ and Candy are close friend of mine, they wouldn't understand what I've done or what I'm going through. Also their going to nit pick at me as well as make a joke out of it. And any of the other wouldn't really care,so it only leaves Slender. Which wasn't horrible,he's very smart,wise and been around for a long time, he just might be able to help. 

     Getting to the front of the mansion I hesitate for a brief second before opening the door. Gather my thought I pushed them open. Seeing no one at first, I walked in. Quickly strutting down the hall to find someone, which hopefully would be Slender. Heading to the main room was my first instinct, because that were mostly everyone hanged out. Getting closer to the entrance, I rounded the corner. Finding only Eyeless Jack sitting there alone staring off into space... I guess. " Hey Jack! " catching his attention calling him back to earth from where he was staring off to. " Oh hey Jason. " turning to face me. " Hey man do you were Slender is? " 

" Yeah, he's out back in the garden. "

" The garden? When did this place get a garden? "

" We've always had one. But you wouldn't know that since you never come here unless you need something or someone. " in a rude and snotty manner he scuffed at me. " Okay, sorry for being for independent unlike you and anyone else who lives here riding on Spenders tail coat. Because you couldn't cut it on your own or your not terrifying enough. Now point me to the garden! " sassy as ever I spit out my demand and insult. Getting a scuff as a response, he rose his hand and pointed in a direction. Saluting him as my thanks, I walked off. 

   Soon I found a black stained glass door. Pushing it open I entered this black eerie, foggy, dead place. With black vines crawling up the back side of the mansion and droopy willows that had dead moss hanging from them. Venturing deeper into the more I saw, I don't know I'm surprise it would typical that the garden would look like this. It was silly of my to think it would actually be a lively one with actual planted growing. Eventually I found Slender, he was facing his back towards me attending to something. A bush to be precise that had some sort of growth on it. Which was shocking seeming how everything else was dead. " How long are you going to stand there gawking? " suddenly Slender spoke as well as turned his head towards me. " Ah sorry didn't mean to. " apologizing and slightly embarrassed. " No worried now what is that you want? " jumping right to it without any hesitation. " Honestly I don't know how to tell you. " 

" Oh? " he turned to face me fulling and seeing he had a pair of small trimmed in his hands. " Yeah... It's kinda embarrassing to ask or talk about. " I looked past him briefly seeing that the bush he seemed to be trimming was a rose bush. " And why is that? " 

" Well it's complicated, it involves Y/N, and it's a long story. " staring dead at him as I said that. It's hard to know what he's thinking, with the fact that he has no face. " I see, well if that's how it is let me make some tea and we can just sit out here and talk. " he waltz past me heading into the mansion. " Stay out here have a look around and collect your thoughts, I'll be back in a bit. " waving his around as he disappear into the fog. " Okay... " in a silent response. 

   Doing as Slender recommend I gazed around, but nothing really caught my eye other than the rose bush. It was really the only living thing in this whole damn garden. Taking a closer look at them I noticed how huge they were. And how unusual in color they were. Black, they were black rose, I've only seen fake ones or ones in art but never in person. I guess Slender would be the guy to have them, in this hellish garden of his. Immersed in the beauty of the flower, Slenders return went unnoticed. " Gorgeous aren't they? " jumping at his claim I turned to face him. " I guess so, never seen black one before do it a first. "