Chapter Five - Playing Around

You lost tract of time and the days you don't know how long you have been here and asking Jason was pointless. He would just change the subject, ignore you or make a game out it. He was really annoying and childish for his age what ever it was. But the one thing that bothered you the most was the fact their were doll children and average human children. You would watch from a distance as they played around, giggling, laughing and having a grand old time. Watching you didn't noticed that toy rabbit creep up on you until it was on your shoulder.

" Hello ( y/n ) why don't you come play with us " it laughed and it snuggled your neck.
" No thanks " plucking the toy off your shoulder and placing it on the at your feet. It looked up at and then snuggled your legs.

" Hey look your cute but scram " shaking your leg making it lose it's grip and falling off your leg.
" Aw come on (y/n) please come play with me and the others " it sighed clinging to your leg again. You looked down at it and sucked you teeth. You then bent down and picked it up putting it back on your shoulder. Where it giggled and snuggled your neck like it did before.

The doll children were running around like crazy and playing with the normal child. Each time there was a new one every time and then there is a new doll as well, it made no since to you but then again you didn't really care. If you were here to play forever then why did Jason bring these other in, also were does he exist this place if you could find it then you were home free.

" Excuse me miss " being snapped out of your thoughts by the little kid tugging at your pants leg.

" What is it? "

" Are you a toy too "

" Do I look like one of those ripped rag doll creeps!? " hissing and bending down to look at the kid.

" No " the kid giggled raising their hand up to their face covering their smile. " Will play with me? "

" No I'm will not "

" Why? "

" Because "

" Because why? "

" Just because I can "

" Why can you? "

" Look kid are looking to get hurt? "

" You can't hurt me, Jason won't let you, because your a toy "

" First off I'm not a stupid toy, secondly I can do what ever I want and Jason can't do shit! "

" You said a bad word I'm telling Jason! " the child shouted with the doll children going Ooo behind. They then ran off to find Jason in doing so they were giggling and skipping.

" Annoying little shit " muttering.

" I agree " the rabbit on your shoulder laughed. You forgot it was there and placed your hand on it's back.

" They can be annoying sometime, but it's Jason's fault. He spoils them with toys and everything so it can't be helped " it chuckled.

" Wow and here I thought you were all cute and cuddly " snickering patting the rabbit as you walked around.