Chapter Nine - Award Moment

Your P.O.V
After the prank with Jason and meeting Candypop and Laughing Jack you have been more active than ever. Only because after scaring the living hell out of Jason you thought it would be fun to keep it up. But Jason wasn't your only victim, if Candy or Jack were around you get them but they never got you. Lets just say if your pulling pranks you don't trust anyone or anything it's just the way you are. Like a few days ago Jack was over and he tried to get you to play with a jack in a box that would squirt water out at you once it popped open. Knowing that it was the oldest trick in the book, you played along and whined it up. Little did Jack know was that you had it facing him and not so when it went pop he got soaked and not you. There was also the time Candy tried to get you, his plan was to dump a bucket sticky stuff on you and then cover you in feathers then take a picture. But it didn't work for you saw him put it motion and as her was putting the bucket into it's place you kicked the latter, causing him to fall as well as the sticky stuff falling on him. Also you dumped the feathers on him and took a picture and all in doing so you didn't even crack a smile, pulling pranks were getting boring for they were to easy to stop, pull and were weak.

TIME SKIP

Between pulling pranks, games and just chilling you have been making this place your place like your hell home from before the only different is that one was less creepy.

You laying on that cushion you woke up on when you first got here you made it your bed and no one could go it besides you and the toy rabbit. So as you lay relaxing in the distance you can hear Jason, Candy and Jack talking to one another as well as a voice you haven't heard actually their a few new voice. At first you didn't pay attention until you heard your name and when you hear your name in a conversation you have to be noisy.

Jumping off your bed you walked over to the doorway and hided so they couldn't see you. Listening carefully you heard them talk about something involving you.

" Another prank, when will they learn " muttering sliding down the wall now sitting as your head rest and the egad on the doorway.
They kept talking and you kept listening then the toy rabbit came up to and crawled into your lap. You put your hand on it's back and petted it as if it was a real rabbit.

" So do you think so " a voice that you haven't heard before asked looking at Jason whose arms were crossed.

" Oh I know so even Candy and Jack can back me up on it " he laughed as he looked at Candy and Jack who shacked their heads in agreement.

" Alright then it's settle " another new voice said walking away.

NEW DAY

Walking around with the toy rabbit which you gave the the name Bonnie like the giant purple rabbit from a childhood place called Freddy Fazbears you have always loved Bonnie he was your favorite, but you would also call the toy rabbit Bon for short.

Kicking a ball around you kicked a little to hard and it went flying and on it's way it knocked down somethings from up high. Walking over you picked up a box, not just any box a game the game Twister. Staring at the box you question an why this was here.

" Hey Bon why is this here? "

" Oh that's Jason favorite game he has a lot of this game for he keeps miss placing them "
" Oh alright that's weird. I never expected him to be a Twister type of guy "

" There are a lot of things you don't know about him "

" Well after discovering he likes Twister, I don't know if I want to know him that well " you chuckled tossing the box down and found the ball picking it up then drop kicking it like before. Bon laughed and clutched to your shoulder hanging off as the both watch the ball fly.

" Wow your a great kicker "

" Yeah I know " you said proudly as you walked after the ball that went through a door into another room. Following the ball when you enter the other room you stumble upon a award scene. Standing perfectly still they didn't noticed you they were too into what they were doing.
" Watch it Candy that hurts! "

" Sorry Jack it just there was no where else to place it! "

" Jack stop yelling at Candy when your hurting more than he is hurting you! "

" Jason stop that! "

" Wait Candy stop or I'll! "

" Jack forces!"

" AH! JASON! "

You were still standing still as you watched them, just staring at them and at the scene that was being displayed. At first you didn't know what to think then you picked up the ball you were kicking. Holding the ball you couldn't help yourself as a grin came across you face. Looking at them as they still didn't noticed you, you found the perfect spot to throw the ball and once it was found you carried your plan out. Throwing the ball hard and with all your strength you ruined their game of Twister making them collapse on top of each other and the best part was that Jason was the one on the bottom and was the one to get the ball.

" STRIKE " you jumped and turned running far away as Jason tried to get out from underneath the other two.

" (Y/N)! " you heard him shout. Laughing and kept running you didn't look back until you know you. Sighing you turned around and jumped on to you bed cushion thing.
" I'm done for the day " with that you fell asleep.