NOTICE

Okay hi, hello, its me Jasper formally known as TheAdvebtureninja and I'm going to be 100% honest on why its been like three fuckin years since I updated  this story, I absolutely fuckin hate and I mean HATE how its written. Evertime I go to update or look it over its awful (in my opinion) and I know thats all me, this story has been going on forever(back in like 2015 is when I started this damn story) . Its painful to admit it and I know it's 100% my doing. Anyone with fuckin eyes can see how the development, writing and over all story telling has differ and if I were to update like now the difference could really be seen. I also feel terrible because so many people have been messaging me or commenting to update again but I just can't with how inconsistent the writing style is. So here is what I'm going to do, I'm gonna, go through and revises the whole story, make cuts and edit to it all that.  And hopefully that won't take too long and I can put this story to rest for good. I hate leaving things unfinished this fuckin story has been haunting me for the longest time and I'm done putting it off. Its not fair to any of you what so ever. I hate it when I'm reading something I truly enjoy but have no conclusion to it. So that's my plan and I want you guys to pester me about so I do get it done. Its just my writing has grown so much over the years and other stories I've published on other platforms are so much better (in my opinion)  that this one just makes me cringe. So anyway thats what I'm going to do and hopefully yall will behind me on this and if not understandable, just want to give notice and thank you for sticking my this story.
    - JasperMoons ( I'm not that dorky kid anymore)

Join my discord if you want we can talk about whatever we want
https://discord.gg/UwD5Xeba