Chapter Seven - A Different Perspective

Jason's P.O.V
Playing is fun and playing is great but when they turn out to be unfaithful the fun's over. They begin to cry and beg for forgiveness but their the ones who brought it upon themselves. All I ever wanted was someone to play with that would only pay attention to me and me only. I'm the perfect friend I love games and I make toys for them but in the end they always want to go home. It they are tired of playing or I'm not fun anymore and I scare them well it's their fault now they are the ones who want to leave and hurt me. There are some people I can play with but they don't stay long for they other stuff to do. Jeff the killer would stop by with Hoodie, Masky and Eyeless Jack. Candypop would stop by the most and stay the long but then leave for a good few weeks before appearing again you could say he was my close friend out of the proxies as well as Laughing Jack. But they always had something to do.

So I would spend time alone unless I had a child with me which never lasted long, it wasn't until Laughing Jack told me to get a pet. It sound stupid at first I didn't want an animal, but then he told to that the pet could be a human. He even told he had one and it's a whole lot of fun, since you didn't have kill them but you could use that a threat so they do as you say. With that idea in my head I gave it some thought and decided that I going to do it, also Jack told me that teenagers were the funniest. So I did as he said I watched out for a teen that sparked interests and was different from the others.

It wasn't long before I found one she looked around the age of sixteen, she had (h/c ).hair and (e/c).eyes that really stood out. But the only that got me was the way she acted, she acted childish. Walking on the egad of the sidewalk the way she picked on the others and made into a game. Watching her was fun which playing with her was going to be a ball and exciting as well. And to top it all off the girl lived a life of hell, her parents split and her father was a drunk, which she would make fun of and teas as well she was really something.

So after a week or so of watching her made my move and found my way into her house which she was the only one in.

To get her attention I messed up the living room where I then heard her yelling think that it was her father followed by the door being slammed.

" Hmm I guess I could make a game out of this " I laughed making even more noise, To where I finally got her out of her room. She tromped down the stairs and stormed into the living room looking around,then muttered something under her breath. And went into a different where I made a mess in as well I did that to all the rooms, I finally made my way up to her room. She wasn't far behind, so when she walked into her room she got really angry and grabbed a base ball bat that was next to her bed.

" Oh she is really something " chuckling moving around and making even more messes letting her get anywhere near me.

After sometime with playing with her I finally showed myself to her, but it didn't end well she was hell bent on hitting me so I had to put her out. But I had to say it was fun really the most fun I had with a human before. Jack was right this was going to be interesting.