Chapter Thirty-Five Background pt 2

Your P. O. V 
Holding up his hands in a defensive Jason stayed silent. Which was just another sign that he was hiding something. I knew it was going to be difficult to get Jason talk, I just needed to find a place to start. 
Readjusting myself on the cushion, to where I was facing Jason dead on. Staring at his uneasied face. " Come on, talk! " in a demanding tone I spoke. " I don't feel like talking anymore... " 
"Bullshit! Just awhile ago I couldn't shut you up. " 
" Well this is different. " Jason stared past me. Sucking by teeth at his excuse " Oh, because it was about me and not you? " from the look on is face I knew I answered correctly. 
It fell silent for awhile. Neither one of us looked at the other. Jason was looking past me, and I was looking down at my lap now. I guess the two did have command grounds. We both hated talking about ourselves, but never want to shut up when it comes to others life's. I did have that gut feeling that the two of us have a connection, and why Jason never treated me like all those other people. Those people who felling victim to death. Sometimes I wonder if he felt that connection too? I mean he had too..... Right? " Jason? " calling out, he hummed in response. " Let's make a deal. " Jason's eyes jutted towards me in interest. " What do you mean? " 
" Let's make a deal, I'll telling you about my past if you telling me yours. " bring my gaze to him. " Which means everything. Including secret, where your from all that. Okay. " with locked eyes Jason didn't give me sign at first. His gaze just intensified,as if he would considered it. I mean it really wasn't a win for either one of us, I had to tell about my life and how shitty it's been. And he has to do the same as well. Finally after awhile Jason nodded to the deal. " I'll do it, but as long as you go first. " was his only request. I told I do it, I stuck out my hand showing him that this was legit, we couldn't back out once we shook on it. Within a brife few seconds Jason's hand clasped mine, and with yank up then down the deal was made. Letting out puff of air I straighten my back. " Alright let's begin. 
*******************Time skip (we all know how shitty Y/N is like) *****************************
" And that's basically it. I never told anyone any of that so keep your mouth shut about. " Jason nodded. I received everything about that there it to be know. Like how turely felt towards my mother leaving me with my dad, how my siblings were my world that know is shattered. All that stuff. Quickly I glimpsed at Jason who just satred down at me. With a sympathetic expression he leaned in closer to me. Knocking his head against mine, " We're really not that different after all. " 
" What do you mean? " frozen I peered deeper into his bright lime green eyes. " I mean we've felt the same thing... " setting back Jason sighed " Being abandon by the people you thought loved you... " his gaze fell to his lap." Her name was Annabelle, she was a girl that was lonely, she the only reason I exists. " pausing Jason looked off to the side. " I was her only friends for many years, it was just the two if us. I make her any toy she wanted, played any game she wanted etc.... For sixteen years. " sitting in utter silence I listen closely, inserted by this. " Then I was replaced, forgotten... Because she got a lover, friends and normal people like her to keep her company. " going into hush like tone Jason haded lowered. " I had become the lonely one, I sat around waiting for her to come to me. But that never happen, so many years I was left alone. So much time for my lose myself... " he stopped. He snapped his head quickly, there I saw that his eyes had darken and his skin begun to crack. Not fazed by it I inched closer to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. " I did horrible things to her ya know... " 
" I wouldn't blame you, I did a horrible thing too. " in a soft tone I respond to him. Being forgotten is such a terrible feeling, especially by people that are supposed to love you, care for you and make you apart if there lives. " No as bad as me. " Jason suddenly spoke, " I took everything from her, and then did something to her......... " 
" W-What would that be? " Jason's eyes locked with mine, I faint crazed smile appeared on his lips. " All I'll say is she forever with me in a endless phase, somewhere located in the doll room... " a light chuckled escaped him. I just watched him wide eyed. Seeing him going in and out this crazed state. Jason kept laughing to himself, it was thus hurt felt laughter. Guilty almost, like he didn't want to be laughing but his madness made him. Not know what to do I just sat there watching him. Eventually though the light laughter turned into light sobs. Stunned by it I adjusted myself onto my knees so I was slight higher than Jason. Seeing a tear stream down his face. " Jason? " was all I could say. 
Without warning Jason leaned against me. Falling on me to where his head laid on my chest, shaking his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. Still sitting on my knees I stayed still, allowing Jason to bury himself into me. I guess it was go fort thing for him, and I had to admit he needed it. Lowering my arms down to where they rested on his shoulders, I gave him a little pat on the back. Something I did with my sibling when ever they were upset or sad. We stayed like this for awhile, with the only sounds being Jason's muffled sobs and me making a shushing sound trying to sooth Jason. 
Now stroking his hair I broke the silence. " Jason I understand being forgotten, and doing terrible things to those people.... But it's best to not dwell on the past. What's done is done. " Jason stopped in his sarrow, moving his head to were he was facing to the left. " Your heart beat is very calming... " was his response. Confused by it I looked down at him, which when I did I didn't except him to be staring up at me. He looked very fragile like porcelain almost, I guess his body does change depending on his emotions. We gazed at on another for awhile before I sighed. " It's going to okay Jason........I know I'm no Annabelle but I'm here for ya. I mean I'm kinda stuck here with ya since all that other stuff... " noting to the fact that I'm now a criminal for killing my parent and other, I tried to make Jason feel better. He said nothing, just kept staring at me. Feeling awkward now I stared off into the dark distance. Doing that for awhile up until Jason called out to me. " Hey Y/N " 
" Yeah? " looking back down at him, Jason straighten up to where we were face to face. Inches apart for each other. " You promise to stay with me. " both if his hand cupped face. Getting a weird feeling in my chest I noded. " Good. " was all he said before locking his lips with mine. 
**********************************************************************************************Oh well hello there, y'all though I was dead but nope I'm just a horrible person who can't update worth a shit. Sorry it took sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long but I did it! And wow y'all got a little something something at the end there ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ) but thanks for holding out who knows when I'll update again. But again sorry, hoped ya enjoyed.  AdventureNinja out 
​​​​​​
​​