Chapter Thirty - Bliss

" Y/N! "

Stopping in the mid of my break down I heard a all too familiar voice. A sudden bliss came over me, yet doubt was mixed in with it. Like, I wanted to believe that the person I was hoping for would be standing there. Though at the same time, it could be my mind playing tricks on me. It wasn't until the voice called out again, seeming closer. Still as a statue, quivering within. " Y/N! " Unresponsive to the noise I stayed in my position until I was grabbed. Cold dead like hands gripped my upper arm yanking upwards. " Y/N! HEY! "

" Jason? " in a sloppy sob tone I glance up to see glints of green. It really was Jason! Red hair, top hat and ringmaster outfit the whole nine yard's. It really was him! It really was him this son of a bitch! After having a relife knowing that it was here my and that he actually came looking for me, a sudden rage set in. " JASON! "

*BAM! *

With clenched teeth and a low growl I swung at Jason. Catching him in the abdomen, knocking the wind out of him. Which made him hiss out, fall to his knees leaving me to tower over him. Taking a deep breath I let everything out.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! " screaming out in utter rage. " NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENING IF YOU HAD JUST LEFT ME ALONE AND NEVER CAME INTO MY LIFE! THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! I WOULD NOT BE HERE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS FOR KILLING MY FATHER, MOTHER AND HER NEW HUSBAND! MY SIBLINGS WOULD BE TERRIFIED IF ME AND WHAT I HAVE BECOME! AND IT YOU DOING! shrilled voiced by straining my vocals I breathed in then out. " I was better off as a no body...when I was that nothing seemed to bother me. Nothing! " biting my bottom lip. " But then you cane along and made me realized the life I was living was false! That I could do something with myself. So that was reason I acted the way I did towards you because I didn't want that...though at the same time I'm thankful for it..."

" Y/N.... " feeling something grab my hand, I shifted my eyes to see Jason had grabbed it and was gripping it. " I am sorry if I made you feel that way... it's just... "

" It's fine really! I'm just glade you came to loom for me! " with last bit if my strength I had left I told him that and dropped to my knees. Exhausted physically as well as mentally I placed my head against Jason shoulder. And without a word Jason placed his hand upon my head, beginning to run his slender fingers through it. Combing out any knocks he ran into. Somewhat soothing I allowed him to do so, edging myself closer to him for warmth.

God know how long we sat there. It seemed like forever, like an entity of bliss. The sun bgun to raise. Lighting up the woods more. The wood I'm which seemed grimed and glum, just became lively. " Jason? "

" Hm? "

" I want to go home now... "