27. "Promise you won't ever leave me"

Start from the beginning

"Nothing", you muttered, just hoping that this was only a one-time thing because he wanted the wine for a cheaper price or something.

He smirked and turned around.

"What are you doing?", you asked, seeing that he was pressing more and more elevator buttons.

Jimin turned back to you after pressing a lot more than needed and made you back into the corner.

Your back hit against the wall while he positioned himself directly in front of you, his breath hitting your cheeks.

"Jealous?", he teased in a low voice.

Your mouth opened, but you couldn't bring out a single word. Why was he sometimes so sweet and caring and then so sexy and seductive at other times??

How could a human being be like this?

"No", you lied.

He ran his hand down your cheek and jawline, travelling to your collarbone.
You shivered at his touch.

Without saying much more, he bent down to kiss you. It wasn't a rough kiss, but more easy and curious.
You had kissed often enough before, but it was always like the first time with him.

You hadn't had the time for more romance and times like these after everything that took place back at home. You had slept together once after 2 years and that was pretty much it. Too much was going on to have time for more time together.

"You're mine and mine only", he sighed before planting his lips on yours again.

You kissed him back, a bit more lustfully as you had missed his lips.

That lady from the reception had no chance against you, as you could kick her ass anytime. She wasn't an assassin, but you were.

Jimin pressed you against the wall even firmer, causing your bodies to touch each other more.

You breathed between the kiss, not wanting to stop. But he pulled away.

The door of the elevator opened, making a short ringing sound. As there was nobody there, Jimin waited for the door to close before rushing to your side again.

He picked you up this time, seeing as there were 20 more floors until the next stop.
Your legs swung around his waist while he continued to kiss you more deeply this time. You pulled his hair and felt your bodies clash together.

"Damn you", he cursed as he felt a tug in his pants. You smiled into the kiss, seeing how only kissing him was enough to set him off.

Your hands brushed through his soft, silverish hair while he bit your lower lip.

Finally, you were alone. Just the two of you and you could do whatever you wanted without the thoughts of what would happen next with Bangtan. All the fear, depression and stress could be forgotten if it was just the two of you.

Surprisingly, the elevator stopped moving and made a silent ding again.

Your eyes swooped over to the old couple standing in front of the door, shocked.
Pushing Jimin off, you scooted to the opposite side of the elevator.

"Young kids these days", the man commented in English.

Your face was burning up and you felt your pride crumbling before your feet. That was so embarrassing.

The couple obviously didn't want to get into the elevator with the both of you, which was understandable.
So they waited for the door to close again and would wait for the next one.