(18) Alarm

A/N Wish my friend good luck as a C.I.T. because she has to work with kids and I hate kids :)

btw uh- Smut warning??

//TYLER//

I wake up to the sound of beeping.

The fire alarm. But not only do I hear the fire alarm beeping away, I smell burnt pancakes from the kitchen. I open my eyes to see josh in the kitchen, holding an oven mitt and spreading the smoke from the stove around the kitchen.

"What are you doing Josh"

Josh turns around, bright red, obviously freaking out over setting the alarms off.

"U-uh I t-tried making-" he turns around, resuming his frantic spreading of the smoke, "making pancakes but I burnt them a-and now everything is me-messed up"

I walk over to the frantic mess, and give him a tight hug. He doesn't say anything about my super tight hug, even though I might've crushed him a little. I walk behind him to the range hood over the stove, and on the fan, sucking up most of the smoke from the room. Josh turns to face me right in the eyes, baffled at what I just did.

"See, all better"

"I could've done that, I had it under control!"

"If you had it under control, would the smoke alarms be going off?" I say, pecking him on the cheek and then going through to the garage to get a ladder. I'm just too short to reach the button on the smoke alarm.

--

I walk back into the kitchen, ladder in hand, to see josh staring deeply at the back of the box with pancake mix. He must be trying again, and hopefully he doesn't nearly burn the house down.

I manage to stop the horrible beeping and I go back over to Josh. I can't wait to wake up to this idiot everyday, hopefully to perfectly cooked pancakes.

"Hey dork"

"Ty?"

"Mhm?" I say, wrapping my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. He turns around and hugs me back

"You look adorable right when you wake up." I respond by moving forward and kissing him slowly. I feel him smile into the kiss, our lips then moving perfectly in sync.

I feel his arm touch the back of my neck, pulling me in closer causing our teeth to clash slightly. I curl my fingers around his wavy hair, and feel his tongue request access.

He pulls me up onto the counter, so I'm taller than him by only a few inches. He slides his hand down my back, pulling up my shirt. I take off my shirt, then taking off his. I immediately regret it because I miss the feeling of his lips on mine for a brief few seconds.

He moves from my lips to down my jaw, marking me up with love bites until he finds the perfect spot. I tilt my head back, he got just the right spot.

He moves down my chest, laying a kiss down on almost every inch of my torso then stomach. I feel a small breeze as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.