(13)Dreamy

A/N what time is it? Summer time, schools out scream and shout
Lmao sorry those movies are my everything

//TYLER//

I yell for Josh, then remembering that I am stuck inside of a nightmare.

my body still frozen, the feeling of being completely trapped and yet I'm aware of everything that is happening.

Blurry stands tall in front of me, his eyes staring deep through me with a hypnotic gazette

"Josh!" I yell, but the only problem is that I yell this in my dream. Josh stays sleeping in the spot next to me, unaware of my current situation. Blurry is right, Josh really can't help me now.

Tyler, I'm going to need you to get rid of Josh. Now.

"No! I really like him, heck I might even love him! You can't just torture me like this whenever my life starts to turn around!"

I can do whatever I want Tyler, you and I both know that you follow my instructions, no matter how much you hate me. I have control over you Tyler, now more than ever. I can feel your relationship with Josh getting stronger by the day, and I'm here to break that down. So how about you stop trying to fight it now, Tyler?

"You've ruined my life! you know that don't you? Making me lose all of my closest friends!"

No no Tyler, you have this mixed up. Im your only friend, all those other people that you've claimed to be friends and any other people that you'll say the same about will never have as strong of a bond as us. we're together Tyler, forever. there's no getting rid of me.

"No. I know you're stronger this time, but I am too. I will not let you take the best part of my life away from me. not again."

I feel movement in my body once again, and I feel my jaw loosen it's tight grip in my mouth.

I sit up immediately, breathing heavily and looking around my room to make sure that the horrible nightmare is over, and that I'm back in my bed. with josh.

After a minute or so of me looking around the room and breathing heavily, Josh opens his eyes with visible worry in them

"Ty! what's wrong? bad dream?"

"Yea- I guess you could say that" I say, while my hand floats up to the back of my neck, I awkwardly scratch the back of my head, still looking around with the feeling that for some reason Blurry is still in front of me. I know it's impossible because Blurry is just something that I see in my head, and he can't possibly become real. It's too dark for me to be able to see anything in my room, which is why Josh is probably looking at me weirdly for constantly turning my attention to different points in my room. He definitely thinks I'm crazy now, if he didn't already think that before.

"wanna talk about it?"

"okay maybe that will help"

"What was the dream about?"

"It was me on the little cliff where I brought you the time I showed you around town" I look down into my lap, my hands on the sides of my head holding up my sleepy head.

"Blurry was in front of me. He told me that he will get rid of you, and that if I didn't get rid of you now, the he will have to do it for me."

"oh"

"Josh please I can't lose you"

"Don't worry Tyler, I will stay forever"

"What's that supposed to mean jish"

"It means I love you Ty, and we've gotten too far for our relationship to be ruined by something that we can fight against and get rid of. together."

"I love you too Jish"

I looked straight at him, by this time my eyes have slightly adjusted to the pitch black in my room and I can make out the slight shape of him sitting upright

We love each other

--

After lots of cuddling, josh wrapped his arms around me and we went back to sleep. The nightmare didn't come back for the rest of the night, but it was difficult to fall asleep without knowing If it would or not.

--

I wake up to josh holding me, and I let out a little yawn. Josh must've noticed my slight movement and he tightened his grip on me.

"Good morning Ty"

"G'mornin Jish"

"Were you able to fall back asleep
quickly last night?"

"It took a little while, but you really helped me Josh and i don't know how many times I'm going to tell you how thankful I am"

"No need to thank me, I will always help my baby boy"

"Aw"

"What ty?"

"I love that"

"Love what?" Josh slanted his head to the side slightly, with a confused look on his face

"I love the name baby boy"

"Well good because you're my baby boy and even if you didn't like the name, which I thought would've been the case, I would still call you it anyway because I love it"

"Jish can we go back bed, its only 10am and I'm still tired"

"Of course, as long as it means I get to cuddle with my baby boy"

"Thank you Jish"

A/N I'm going to write more this week hopefully because I'm going on vacation and I'll have time to write while by the beach woohoo get ready from some longer chapters my friends