Chapter 19

I walked up to Rick, who was sitting in the kitchen. He was on his phone looking at pictures and when I peeked over his shoulder I could just see it was a picture of him and Wally.

"Old picture?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Was I there for that?" I asked trying to see the background of the picture.

"Um no." He muttered and I saw that there was a roller coaster and the sign Gotham Park. Lame name for an amusement park in my opinion.

I sat down beside Rick and he turned off his phone and looked at me. I just stared down at the island counter and ran my finger over one of the scratches on it.

After a minute of silence I said, "Remember that time you, Jason, and I went to a carnival a few minutes from here?"

Rick snorted and the smallest smile formed on his face for a second, "Yeah."

"Jason bought cotton candy, well actually five bags of it." I continued and his smile started to grow.

"And he ate all five." Rick added and I nodded starting to laugh when I remembered what happened.

"What was the girl's name?" I asked trying to rack my brain for it.

"Annah." He answered and I nodded remembering.

"Right, and they kept flirting and we were watching them and-" I stopped to laugh and had to calm myself before continuing, "and he was leaning in to give her a goodbye kiss." I stopped again as I burst out laughing and even Rick let out a laugh.

"Then right after they kissed he turned away and threw up all the cotton candy." He finished for me when I couldn't.

"Poor girl thought it was her, I almost told her that he had eaten all the cotton candy. Especially when she started crying." I said smiling, "Served him right though, he didn't need five bags of cotton candy."

"Well," I stated standing up, "I'm glad you still remember that." As I walked away I let out a sigh of relief at the fact that he remembered that story. Rick wasn't the mole. I walked into M'gann's room where I kept some of my belongings. Since I didn't have a room at Mount Justice she let me keep a box of things in her room. I pulled it out from under her bed and opened the box up. At the top I saw a folded piece of paper and furrowed my eye brows.

What is that?

I picked it up and unfolded it to see a list of three planets. My eyes widened when I realized it was the help Artemis had left me, I hadn't read through the paper before and just thrown it in here.

Artemis had written down Mars, Durla, and Apokolips. I shook my head when I saw Mars and read what she had put about it.

Mars: Has been proven that there are multiple survivors and have the ability to shapeshift. Although the only two survivors to be discovered are Miss. M and Martian Manhunter there could be more.

Durla: There has been said there are survivors from the six minute war but no one knows who they are because of their shape shifting abilities. Suspect Habitum is Durlan because of their past obsession with the Gene Bomb.

My eyes widened and I didn't continue to read what Artemis had put as I bolted to the main room.

"Bruce!" I yelled as I screeched to a stop beside him.

"Hmm?" He said not looking at me.

"Durla." Was all I said and he eventually turned his head towards me.

"What did you say?"

"I think Habitum is from Durla."

"That planet is a wasteland from the six minute war." He stated shaking his head.

"Yes, but there were survivors." I argued.

"Survivors that somehow managed to make it to our planet? I doubt it." I scoffed and glared at Bruce as he looked back to his computer.

"Why won't you even consider this!"

"Because the Durlans couldn't be behind something like this. They aren't tactical enough or smart enough to do this on their own. Even if there were survivors, for them to make it to Earth after the war is hard enough to believe."

"Fine then do you think he's from Mars?"

"I've considered it." Bruce said sighing.

"I think we just need to stop the bomb from exploding first, then we'll figure out who Habitum is after." Bruce said.

"I agree." I then turned around and saw Tim standing there by himself.

"Do you need something?" I asked accusingly.

"No," was all he said as I saw the smallest smile flash across his face as he left.

"Bruce..." I said still staring at the door Tim had left through.

"I think so too." He muttered reading my mind.

"Then how do we deal with it?"

"Make him think we're clueless, then tomorrow we'll surprise him. Tell M'gann, Nightwing, and Impulse. No one else." I nodded and then saw a red bleep show up on his computer screen.

"The Joker." I growled and looked over at an exhausted Bruce.

"I'll get the Justice League to deal with it."

"Why can't they help us deal with Habitum?"

"This isn't the only war happening right now. You know the Justice League is slowly retiring and you guys will take over. We have to let this team deal with things themselves." I nodded in understanding and started to plan how we would get Tim, our mole. I started to grimace as I wondered where our actual Tim was. I left the main room looking for Rick.

We're going to get our mole.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
You can all kill me later. But, what'd ya think? Yes sadly this book will be coming to an end soon but the trilogy will continue. DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Anyways any theories?

-Supergirl