Chapter 2

"This video was shown on every channel." Bruce explained as he played the video. Killer Frost appeared on the screen.

"My name is Habitum. I might look like the mediocre villain Killer Frost, but I assure you I'm not." She had a sadistic smile on her face that gave me chills.

"You are probably wondering why I look this right now, while the real Killer Frost is rotting in her cell at Belle Reve. Well here is your answer. I have the power to disguise myself, or shape shift, into other people. Oh, it doesn't stop there. I also am able to use the abilities of the person I disguise myself as."

"So Justice League, you better watch out."

The screen shut off and Bruce sighed.

"This was live about thirty minutes ago. And this Habitum was right. During the whole message, Killer Frost was bored in her cell at Belle Reve."

"Do we have anything on Habitum?" M'gann asked.

"Any crimes related to Habitum's powers start a month ago. I hacked into the police files to check to see if anything shape shifting related was noticed. All I found were files on people who were charged for something, but had a solid alibi." Rick was shifting through multiple files of people who had been accused of a crime but had a solid alibi.

After a few more seconds of silence Superboy spoke, "How come this just started a month ago? And what is Habitum?"

"Habitum is Latin for disguise." Rick said, "As for the timing, I have no idea." We all sighed.

"This is video was played right after Habitum's first message." Bruce said playing another video. In this video Killer Frost was destroying a building. "And again during this whole video, Killer Frost was in Belle Reve. This proves that Habitum can mimic powers.

"We're gonna need the whole team on this." Bruce finished.

"Where's Robin?" Wonder Girl asked looking around.

"He asked to go home. Today is a... hard day for him." Rick explained looking down. Bruce followed and everyone else just stared at them confused.

"What about Mark?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"He said he had to get something in National City. Probably for his room." My dad said walking in. I hoped that our meeting was over and we didn't have any other videos to watch. I was even more tired now. It was almost ten. Now I know for a superhero that shouldn't matter, but today had felt long. It might've been because I had only gotten three hours of sleep last night. I was extremely excited for my interview. I wasn't expecting it to take like five minutes.

"Larcener B24." The annoying, female voice said as someone walked out of the zeta tube. He walked in wearing black jeans with pockets down both sides. A gun was strapped to his right thigh and a knife on his left calf. He was wearing black combat boots and a muscle compression shirt that's red with some symbol on it. He was wearing a mask like NightWing's and Robin's and he had a black utility belt.

Once he had walked towards us I got a full view of him and notices his brown hair. Mark. He did look quite attractive as Larcener, which was probably his superhero name. I wonder what his powers were.

"Mark, you're back early." My dad said as he came up next to me.

"I only needed a few things." Mark replied motioning to his back pack. "Now I just need to unpack everything." He sighed as he walked towards his room.

"Crystal, why don't you help him." Bruce said and I nodded running after him.

"Mark!" I called out. He turned around stopping in front of his room. "I'll help you."