Abigail🤘🏻

song: this chappy is dedicated to Abigail, but I did listen to Abigail by motionless in white while writing it. (yes it is dove Cameron)

You would think that after having a child moments ago the second would be easier. It isn't. Its almost as unbearable than the first, if not more. I'm not trying to scream again. I know it's useless. I know no one can hear me anyway. There is another cry. I feel so, empty. "Is she ok? She is not moving." "she's fine. She's knocked out for a few hours, but she'll come around. She will need lots of blood though. Best to leave her alone." Carlisle says. "I'll stay for a little while longer if that's ok." I hear the door close. "Baby,if you can hear me, I love you. I've only known you for a few months, but in those few months you done more for me than anyone has ever done before. I love you. Please wake up soon. If not for me then for Draco and our daughter. I love you." he squeezes my hand, kisses my forehead, and walks out. Thoughts are running ramped in my head. Abigail and Draco are waiting for me. They probably want mama. I start to feel this draw towards them, and I know I'm going to protect them with my life.

Alecs pov

The baby in my arms is amazing. My sweet baby girl. Edward told me she planned on the name Abigail. I don't really like it, but I got to name our boy. Wow. Our boy. Its so weird. She'd only been pregnant two days. It's scary to think that they grew that fast. I look down at baby Abigail. Green eyes like her mother. I'm so glad. The thing that throws me off the most is the blonde hair, which is silky blonde. She's beautiful, no doubt. And I love her.

So the children's chapters are done. Baby does not wake up.
.
.
.
Just kidden.
She wakes up next chapter. Spoiler alert: they are going to grow reAlly fast.
Stay away from sex drugs and alcohol.

-jessica the slytherin🐍🐉