Do it Like A Dude

song: do it like a dude by: Jessie J

Short an: in my last chapter, my auto correct put voldermort instead of voldemort, so my apologies, I hate auto correct, but my phone is the only place I can write so I deal with it.

Everything was a rush as I wake up. I hear people rushing around, I can hear people pacing back and forth. "Is she okay? Is she hurt? Whats going on?" a velvet voice says. "She is alright dear Alec. Calm down." another says. Alec. Why does that name sound familiar? Then everything comes to me in a blur. I shoot up and fling myself into alec. "Alec where am I?" I ask him. I look at him after letting him go, my eyes meeting his. 'you're in Volterra love. You know this, what's wrong baby?' I look back at him. 'i have a horrible headache. May I use your bed?' he smiles at me. "Of course. Lets go." we walk out of a door and a short girl with blonde hair walks up beside me. I remember this one. Her name is "Jane. Can you get baby some clothes?" "of course brother." she runs out of the way to what I expect is her room. We make it to Alecs room and I lay on it. "Stay with me?" I ask him. He hesitates, but agrees. He lays down beside me and I lay my extra warm bodie with his abnormally cold one. "You know, it's really strange, your heat does not bother me. Usually any hot thing would drive me crazy." I chuckle. "So you take cold showers?" I ask before thinking. He smirks at me. "No. My showers are usually warm. Maybe you could join me for one and test the water yourself." he says, winking at me. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I blush madly. He gasps at me. "Holy hell Baby. You did not tell me you could change your looks." I look at him with pure confusion. "What? I can't." he sits up. "Go check for yourself." I cautiously get off the bed and walk to the mirror in the bathroom. Sure enough, my hair is a flaming red. "Holy sheep! What the hell?!" he comes up behind me. "You're still beautiful to me." I run my hands through my now red hair. "I don't want red hair. A woman with red hair tried to kill my grandmother." he nods his head. "Her name was Victoria. She was a nomading vampire. I was there when she was creating her army." I wiggle out of his grasp and look at him. "You knew the woman who wanted to kill my family, and you did not try to stop her? Who else was with you?!" alec sighs. I know his sister was there for sure. "Let me guess. Jane, Demetri and Felix?" he hesitates,but nods his head. I slap him. Across the face. Hard. His face turns from the force, and when he turns around his eyes are black. He grabs me by the throat and pushes me against the wall. "YOU DARE SLAP ME! I AM A VOLTURI. I WILL KILL YOU!" when I look into his eyes, I know one thing for sure; Alec Volturi is going to kill me. After that thought passes through I do the one thing that nobody wants to do when they are being man handled on a wall; I cry. I cry for my life. Its all I have the strength to do. My wolf is growling, but I don't have strength to turn. My powers aren't working properly. I was too tired. So, I cry. Alecs looks me in the eyes and his eyes return to the crimson eyes I know. He looks at his hand and then back to me, before dropping his hand from my throat. I fall to the ground, too weak to move. "Oh god what have I done Baby?" he picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and covers me in the silk sheets. He climbs in beside me and holds me to him. He starts to cry dryly as he holds me to him. His eyes seem to water but nothing happens. Its basically just him dry sobbing. Slowly, I wrap my arms around his body, forgiving him with the hug. This results in him hugging me tighter and him rubbing my hair. He kisses my head. "Do it" I whisper to him. He nods his head, and everything goes dark, my senses numb. And I fall into the darkness.
🐍🐉🐍🐉🐍🐉🐍🐉🐍

I wake up to darkness. "Alec, I'm ok now." I feel a tingle and then I can see again. I look over to Alec. "What time is it?" "you slept for 3 days." he says in monotone. "What's wrong, alec? Did I do something?" he laughs, but there is no humor to it. "Were you not present 3 days ago? I almost killed you. I deserve for you to hate me right now, not asking if there is anything you did WRONG. You done nothing wrong, it was all me." I try to stop him. "Alec I'm not mad at yo-" "that's the thing baby!! You should be so mad at me right now. I deserve all your ha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He is shocked for a moment before realizing my lips were on his. He relaxes and puts his hands in my hair.I flip over so I'm straddling him and he moves a hand to my waist. He pushes me back softly, and rest his head on mine. "If you wanted me to shut up you could have just said so. Although I think I like this way better." he kisses me again, and I tug on his hair. He growls a bit and pushes me so my back is on the bed and he is on top of me. He backs off a bit, but his eyes have changed. They are a darker shade of red. "Alec are you hungry?" I ask him. He chuckled. "I ate yesterday. I am, however, hungry for something else." I giggle at him and ask him "oh, and what might that be?" "you." then he's kissing me again, a little rougher. He slips his hand under my shirt and my wolf goes crazy. My heads in a frinzy. I know if grandpa Edward was here to hear the naughty thoughts I was having Alec would probably be in a volcano right now. But he's not, and the thoughts take over my head. One of Alecs hands grips the foot board of the bed and I hear the shattering of wood. I growl at him this time. I grab the ends of Alecs shirt and tug it up. We break apart so I can take it off, and he kisses me again with the same force as before, if not more. Hes about to take off my shirt when the door burst open, revealing the blonde hair king. He is turned around, but when he turns our way he stops talking. "Oh. Um, sorry, um, did, did I interrupt something?" I blush red, and apparently my hair has too, cause the vampire gasp at me. "Um no, we were just uh, um we were just" "you know what dont worry about it. Get dressed. Were meeting I'm 5 minutes to discuss some things." Alec nods. "Yes caius." caius smirks a bit at me. "Oh and bring Baby as well, she is going to help." caius winks at me and walks out. That wasn't awkward at all. We get dressed and head to the throne room. Lets get this over with.

Hahaha you thought

-jessica the Slytherin 🐍💙💚🐉