Holiday🤘

Song: Holiday by: Green day

Edited

" why do they hate me Alec?" he sighs. "They don't hate you love. They hate me." I sniffle and look up at him. "Why did you try to kill my family Alec?" he looks up. "I had no choice Baby. I have to listen to my masters. Me and my sister, we were created by Aro. He is our father figure. In this life anyway. We would be nothing without him." "You could join me. You have something else keeping you sane: me. You are my imprint. I imprinted on you. I will never let anything happen to you. I will even kill anyone you want me to. You are my life now Alec." he stares into my eyes lovingly. "You think my life is peachy? I live in a castle in Volterra. I watch vampire after vampire slayed,  Day after day. Death does not bother me. But you, I definitely have strong feelings for you. I just haven't decided whether  they are positive or negative yet." (Anyone else catch my Percy Jackson line? No? Ok) "well obviously they are positive, they have to be." He shakes his head.  "You do have human in you. I could still kill you. I could harm you. One single fight, one second of lost control. I could kill you instantly." he stands up, looking at me. "I don't want to be this monster. I had no choice." he looks across the forest, gazing in the distance. I stand up and wrap my arms around him. He pulls me into him, and I inhale. He smells of peppermint and just grown honeysuckle: the perfect balance of bitter sweet. He plants a kiss on my head. "We should get you home Baby. " I hang my head low. "yes, you're right. My mom is probably calmed down by now." we walk back to my house, stepping over the threshold. My mom does not even look at me. I walk past her to my room, Alec following behind. I grab black jeans, a black tank and a red flannel and go in the bathroom to change. I walk out to my room. I step in and look at Alec, who is sitting on my bed, looking at my family photos.  There is pictures of the Cullen's, and of my parents. There is also pictures of the Denali coven, our extended family.  Eleazar and Carmen, Tanya and Kate, and her mate Garrett, a recent vegetarian. I always felt strongly for the old vampire, I always found his hate for the British hilarious and fascinating all at once.
Flashback

"hi Garrett!" "morning Miss Baby! How are you today?" 5 year old me giggles. "I'm this many now. I turned this many yesterday. " I say holding up 5 fingers on both hands. "You turned 10?" I giggle once again, finding Garrett hilarious. "No silly! I turned this many!" I say,  holding up one hand this time with 5fingers. He chuckles. "well you know what that means crouching Tiger?" I shake my head no. "it means I get to... Do THIS!" he chases me around the table, picking me up and tickling me.
End of flashback
I laugh at the memory. "what's funny love?" Alec ask me. I shake my head. " nothing. Just thinking." I look at him and he looks slightly uncomfortable. I go to my dresser and pull out a pair of sweats and an oversize shirt,  both which came from the boy section of some store in Port Angeles. Aunt Alice hated it, but I made it where she did not mind. She 'hated' me for about a month.  "put these on." I demanded him, throwing them to him. " your sister thinks I kidnapped you by the way. She's watching us now. " he turns and looks for her. I smile and wave at the blonde headed girl. I go to step out of the room when Alec grabs my arm. "Baby,  run away with me?"

Hi!!! Enjoy so far? OK,  let me know. Like comment and share please! God I sound needy