"It was... 8... chocolate chip cookies, sweetie. Mommy ate... 8 chocolate chip cookies last night, that's all." you stuttered, hitting Dean's shoulder when he snickered at your excuse "I'd like to see you try better." you mumbled to him and he chuckled.

"Are there any more?" she asked and you shook your head.

"No princess. But I'll make some more today for you, yeah?" you asked and she nodded her head happily.

"So mommy ate the cookies?" he whispered to you as you huffed, giving him a playful glare "Cause it seemed more like daddy ate something else last night." he winked at you and your eyes widened.

"Dean!" you shrieked, hitting his shoulder hard as he only laughed and kissed your cheek.

"Come on- you didn't really complain last night." he winked at you and you giggled, biting your lip.

You leaned and kissed his lips "Nor will I this evening when Mary will be at Jody's." you whispered against his lips, winking before pulling away. You went to sit in front f Mary, pouring some orange juice as Dean stared at you with wide eyes. A grin slowly started spreading on his face and you smirked at him.

"For real?" he breathed out and you chuckled, nodding your head as you ate on a pancake.

"We have the entire evening free." you said with a smile "Jody will return with Mary after at least four hours." you couldn't stop a laugh at his excited look.

"Damn you really waited till the last minute to tell me huh?" he said with a slightly low sexy growl and you laughed, shrugging as you helped and ever-so-clueless Mary with her small slice of pie.

"What can I say- I am a tease." you mumbled and he rolled his eyes with a grin.

"That you are." he kissed your forehead as he stood by your side "And that's why you're going to get what you deserve." he whispered in your ear and you shuddered slightly in his arms.

"Really?" you looked up in his arms "Cause I thought we'd be more- slow and lovin', like last night."

"When are we not?" he asked with an adoring grin, leaning down to give you a last peck on the lips before he sat down next to the younger girl and ate on his food as well.

You smiled softly as you watched the two of them interact. It was literally a sight for sore eyes and one you loved having the chance to see every single morning. The way they talked and laughed, the love at which she stared up at the man with and the love he stared at her with was just as warm as a summer sun, and the way she'd hug him. The way they played with each other and the way she laughed when he tickled her tummy, it was all you would ever wish for and luckily had it. She was total daddy's girl and Dean loved the little girl more than his own life. He was an amazing father, more so than you had ever thought, and he loved her so much that... you almost forgot he wasn't her father.

You almost forgot that the little girl would neer meet her real father. You almost forgot that her real father was gone. You almost forgot that there was no relation between these two when she called him 'dad' all the time. You almost forgot it when her first words were 'dad' for him. You almost forgot that she wasn't his when he cared about her, and you too, so much. You almost forgot that... he was actually her uncle.

Almost. But not entirely. Because, yes, you could probably forget it all when you watched them interact. You could probably forget it all when he had you in his arms and whispered how much he loved you and the family you two had together. You could probably forget it all when you watched him put her to sleep, singing 'Hey Jude' to her and her snuggling I her father's arms. But he wasn't her father, you reminded yourself. He was her uncle.