Chapter 1

"Mary!" Dean shouted "Breakfast's ready, come on!" he said loud enough, hoping the little girl was going to hear him.

"Yes daddy!" she said in her childlike voice as she ran down the stairs. Her brown curls were bouncing as her green eyes sparkled with happiness the moment she spotted the food that lay on the table.

"Pie!" she exclaimed and the man chuckled at the girl.

"Yes princess!" he placed the last pancake on the place and put the frying pan away. He leaned down and picked her up, giving her a big kiss on the cheek as the little girl giggled at him.

"And it's your favorite!" he said with a big grin and she squealed.

"Apple pie!"

"-Which you are not going to have for breakfast." you said with a strict – but loving – mom look.

"What?" she pouted "Why?"

"Sweetheart." you said softly, taking her from Dean's arms "Pie is not right for breakfast and you know it. We've said you can have pie whenever you want to- as a treat. You will have to eat your meal first." you said, tucking a few brown curls behind her ear.

"But daddy eats pie all the time- even for breakfast and you let him. Why can't I?" the four-year-old gave you those puppy eyes that could actually do you anything they wanted.

"Yeah well daddy-" you glared at the grinning man "-doesn't have the most healthy diet in the world. But he's trying... I hope. Why don't we show him what's right huh?"

She gave you that cheeky smile "Yes mommy!" she exclaimed and you laughed, kissing her forehead.

"That's my girl. Now eat your breakfast and then you can probably get a slice of pie, yeah?"

"Yes!" she nodded her head enthusiastically. You placed her down on her seat and helped her with her eggs and toasted bread.

"I dont if I should be offended or not." Dean mumbled with a small smirk and you looked at him, giggling.

"Well, I am being honest." you shrugged throwing your arms around his neck.

"Excuse me?" his eyebrows shot up "I thought you liked my messy eating." he gave you a hurt look and you chuckled.

"I don't like it." you rested your forehead against his "I love it." you breathed out and leaned in to press your lips to his. Dean grinned into the kiss and cupped your face, kissing you even more.

"Hey- hey-" you pushed him slightly away, glancing at the little kid as she happily ate on her breakfast "Not here. Not now." you shook your head.

"Then how about later?" he whispered in your ear and you giggled when he pecked your neck and then peppered butterfly kisses all over your jaw and shoulder.

"Easy tiger." you grinned at the man "Wasn't last night enough?" you asked and he paused for a moment, thinking.

"Nope" and he peppered kisses all over your lips.

You giggled "And to think that 8 rounds would have been enough." you scoffed and he grinned innocently.

"Was it 8 really?" he made a cute frowny face.

"Don't know- I lost count after 8, that's what I clearly remember." you chuckled and he did the same, kissing your lips fully once more.

"What 8 mommy?" Mary's voice was heard and you both pulled away, looking a the little girl. You opened and closed your mouth like a fish out of the water, giving a glare to the man when he chuckled at your reaction.