Chapter 11: Rainstorm (Sorry it's so late)

I'm super super super sorry!!!!!!!! Ok all you TPATS readers I'm sorry!!!! I've been really busy these past weeks and I've got school and yeah april was a busy month for me. I apologize a million times. No no a million times infinity. LOL. Enjoy this one though! It's sorta um leaning toward the PG13 side toward the end. But yeah enjoy!

Also this is dedicated to paige2300. She sent me a very sweet comment. Thanks! I appreciate it!

Harry's P.O.V.

8:15

I took a sip of my water. The basket of baguettes was nearly gone as I looked out the window. Aurelle is probably just a little late from sneaking out.Not a big deal. Only...err...a 45 minute delay.

"Uh when will you be ordering?" A rude waitress slurred while walking my way. Her face was plastered with make up that almost made her look like plastic. She's like a Barbie...but not pretty at all.

"Soon, my date hasn't gotten here yet."

"Your date?" She sat down in the chair in front of me. "I could be your date. You know if the other girl just ditches you...I'm free." She grabbed my hand but I pulled it away.

"No I'm good." I simply stated giving her a look of disgust.

She let out a little 'hmph' and stuck her head up. Her bum sorta stuck out as she said that...ew. "Your loss." With that, she left leaving me in relief.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

"no not this one um...is it this darling?" Cody's mum asked.

I sighed shaking my head, "Nope."

"Um perhaps this one." She held a glimmering silver dress.

"No mam." I looked at my nails checking my wristwatch at the same time. 8:20. I'm so sorry Harry...

Queen Catalia's P.O.v. (Cody's mom)

I took a quick glance at Aurelle and continued ruffling through the dresses. Then the phone rang. "Excuse me dear." She nodded and I walked out to the hallway answering the it. "Hello?"

"Catalia dear, has my daughter arrived?" It was Queen Sophia.

"Yes she has, and I wanted to ask, how long will she stay?" I questioned softly looking back at Aurelle.

"There has been news on a heavy rain storm in an hour. Keep her until that ends. I've also told Leonard and the driver to head home"

I nodded nervously, "Okay. I'll try my hardest. Good bye."

"Good bye Catalia." With that, Sophia hung up.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

I sat legs crossed observing Queen Catalia. She came back with a worried look and gritted her teeth slightly. "Sorry love that was just a quick call from um...a friend." A small odd looking smile appeared on her face.

"Oh that's no problem at all." I smiled back checking the time again.

8:35. come on come on...

"So back to the dresses?" I nodded when there was a sudden rumble of thunder.

I turned around and gently jerked a window curtain apart. "It's a rainstorm." I mumbled. "I have to get home  ma'm. I'm sorry."

"No need to darling. It's pouring!" The Queen insisted.

"But the limo driver and Leonard is..." My eyes searched out the window, "They're not there?"

"Yes um your mother sent them home." 

"She what? My mum?"

"Perhaps it was an emergency darling it's fine you may sleep here for tonight! It will-"

"Mum what's...? Aurelle?" It was Cody, "Hun what are you doing here this late?" He walked towards me.

"Her wedding dress was sent to our palace dear. Now she's left here during the storm." Queen catalia explained for me. I nodded with no other words. "Other than that, I'll ask the maids to set  you a room for yourself." 

I stepped foreword to follow the queen but Cody stopped me. "Mother, I'll take care of it. You must find Aurelle's dress and give it to her tomorrow." My eyebrows furrowed together as Cody gripped on my waist tightly.

"If you insist then go on. Good night dears." She kissed both of our foreheads and went back into the closet. 

Cody guided me out of the room and into the empty, dim lighted hallway, "You wouldn't mind sharing a room would you?" He asked slyly.

"Why?" I looked up at him. "Am I sharing with one of your brothers or sisters?"

He shook his head with a smirk. "Nope. With me."

"U-uh okay." I stuttered nervously. I mean, he will be my husband. I'll have to do this either way.

I watched him climb into bed, "Come here love. I don't bite." 

"But my clothes...?" I commented softly.

"Oh just take em off." Cody shrugged pulling the blanket over him.

Wait what?

"Cody I can't just do that. Do you have at least some clothes?" I asked.

He looked at me then got out of bed. "Just slip this off like this," He unzipped the zipper on the back of my dress making it fall to the ground. I gasped covering myself up. "Relax hun. Just sleep in those." I wore black shorts and a bra.

I looked at him in frustration as he snaked his arms around my waist, "Cody I'm being serious." 

"And I am too." He pressed his lips on mine unexpectedly.

"Cody!" I murmured against his lips and pulled away.

"Aurelle!" He copied jokingly kissing me again.

Pushing away, I grabbed my dress placing it back on me. "Whatever I'm leaving I have somewhere else to be and this is just not right. We aren't married yet and I'm not comfortable with this." I stomped out the door.

"Aurelle come on it was just some fun!" He shouted from the room.

I rolled my eyes and sighed hurrying outside where it was raining. "Shoot." Without an extra thought, I rushed into the streets under the poring rain.