Chapter 5: His Coat

Argh! Hi people I feel so bad I haven't updated in...FOREVER! well it's thanksgiving and I thought you should get a little something for that. I hope people will still read this book because I was being a jerk and didn't freaking update it! Anyway, when you're done read the bottom. There is an important announcement! Thanks!

Harry's P.O.V.

"This way." Aurelle guided.

We finally stopped at a small bench beside a pond and a bed of flowers. Aurelle bent down onto the grass and stared at herself in the water. I sat beside her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, "Yeah."

"You don't look like it." I muttered.

She chuckled and looked back at the water. "I don't know...I just feel weird."

My eyes faced the water as well. "Why?" I saw my reflection in the clear view.

"Um...my parents are picking a Prince to be my husband sometime this month. 'Cause it's the law and everything. But..." She looked away. "Sorry I'm telling you all of this. You don't even know me that well." Aurelle giggled shyly and smiled.

"No I understand. Tell me anything." I said as I played with a strand of grass.

She nodded, "Like I said, their picking a Prince. But why do they have to pick him? Honestly, an arranged marrige is complete non sense. I don't understand these stupid laws."

I put on a lop sided smile on my face still playing with the grass. "Hm, I get what you mean. Why get married to someone if you don't even get to know them first?"

"Exactly! But that's how my mum and dad met. So I guess it's supposed to work." I shrugged and glanced up at her. "Anyways, I think we should get back inside. It's late."

"Oh y-yeah..." I nodded and stood up helping Aurelle as well.

"Thank you for the little talk Harry." She thanked looking at the ground.

I smiled. "You're welcome." We walked towards the back door, and into the palace. "Well, good evening Harry."

"Good evening Princess." I said bowing.

She giggled, "No princess remember?"

"Oh! I mean, good evening Aurelle."

"That's better." Aurelle grinned and began walking up the stairs. We departed our ways when she called my name again.

"Harry! Your coat!" She called holding my dark clothing.

I looked up, "Keep it and give it to me tomorrow!"

Aurelle nodded, "Um okay! Bye Harry!"

Chuckling, I brought my finger up to my mouth for her to quiet down. "Shh!"

She covered her mouth and whispered, "Bye Harry!" I waved and laughed heading to the kitchen.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

Yawning, I changed into my night gown and placed Harry's coat over the chair for my desk. He's such a gentleman. I climbed into bed and turned on my side to look at is coat. Reaching my hand out, I grabbed the sleeve of it and rubbed the tips of my fingers against the fabric. I slowly fell asleep still holding onto it.

--------------------------------

The next day, I flipped to my left and opened my eyes looking for Harry's jacket. But it wasn't there. I quickly pushed off my blanket and hurried out of my room bumping into one of the house keepers. "oh I'm sorry your majesty." She apologized.

"No problem at all. But um, I was wondering if you had seen a brown coat sitting next to my desk?" I asked.

"I think another maid has took it to the laundry room your majesty. Shall I go get it?"

I shook my head. "I will get it myself thank you. Excuse me." I walked around her hurrying to the laundry room downstairs.

"Relle!" I heard my mom call.

"Yes mother?"

"I was going to come up to your room but I guess you woke up by yourself. And what are you still doing in your night gown? The Nickleson family will be coming in half an hour! Hurry and change." She ordered.

"Yes mum I will be back in a moment." I rushed towards the maid's quarters and the laundry room before my mother could say anything else.

Most if the maids commented about me coming down here. I honestly have never been into the maid's quarters before.

I finally got to the laundry room and opened the door meeting up with a pair of green eyes. "Harry..." I mumbled.

"Good morning princess. Strange to see you here." he chuckled and gathered some clothes from the dryer including his coat.

"Where did you find that?" I questioned looking at it.

"One of the women had told me it was going through the washer this morning. So I came to get it for myself." Harry explained. "And night gown? Interesting choice." he chuckled and carried a small plastic basket filled with the laundry.

I rolled my eyes an looked at him. "I haven't changed yet Mr. apron!" I pointed at the apron tied around his waist.

"Hey this is part of my uniform!"

I shook my head. "No it's not."

"I know it's not." he admitted shamefully and sighed.

Giggling, I noticed how Harry struggled with the heavy basket. "I could help you if you want." I offered, walking towards him.

He shook his head. "I'm fine."

I disagreed carrying the edge of the basket. My hand laid over his and I glanced at Harry's eyes quickly taking it away. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's alright. You should get back and change. See you later Aurelle." He cheerfully said and walked out.

My fingertips grazed the palm of my hand as I nodded. "See you."

There a cute little chapter. Sorry it was boring. -.- But here is the announcement...

I AM PLANNING TO MAKE A BOOK 2 FOR THIS!

Why you might ask? Well you'll see.

I've been thinking about the plot and such and that lead to a 2nd book. I've already figured out the title but I don't wanna say it because it would give too much away.

Ok you know the drill! Please VOTE, COMMENT, OR PUT ON YOUR READING LIST/LIBRARY!

BYE!