Chapter 6: Head over heels

Alright chapter 6! I'm so happy you guys are still reading this :) Anyway I bet you guys don't really care about me talking so read the story!

Aurelle's P.O.V.

I waited on my balcony for my mum to come and call me down for brunch. Tapping my finger against the cold, hard marble, I watched the view of the garden being set up. A large table was being set up near the bed of flowers and I sighed.

Another boring day about business of the kingdom and economy and blah blah blah...

All I was thinking about was Harry, honestly. He's such a sweet guy. And his curly brown hair is in the right way, and his perfect smile, and those soft green eyes that...

Stop Aurelle. You are getting engaged to a prince. Harry and I are only best friends. Nothing else and nothing more.

"Relle? Are you ready darling?" The Nickleson family has arrived." My mum said softly.

I turned around seeing her with a pale, tired face. "Yes mum. Wait, mum are you okay? You look exhausted."

She nodded, "Yes I'm fine Aurelle. Head down to the garden. Your father is waiting there."

"Okay." I mumbled walking down the steps. Soon, I got to the garden and greeted the Nickleson family. Each prince and princess approached me and bowed. Little Princess Alana, the twins Henry and Benny, and Prince Cody.

Unlike the little ones, Prince Cody held my hand and bent down kissing the top. "Good morning Princess."

My eyebrow raised in confusion and slight disgust, "Good morning." He let go and I walked to my seat.

Eww.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Thanks for helping again Harry." Anna thanked passing by with a tray.

"No problem!" I called out as she left. Today is another day again. Same old same old, cleaning, serving, then sleeping.

Sounds fun doesn't it?

But once again, I'm serving for the royal families. The Nicklesons stopped by for a chat about the kingdom like any other clan. I walked out the back door to the garden with two silver trays. There, I placed it at the center of the table and looked at Aurelle. She waved sweetly and I did the same.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

Harry left the table and I smiled turning back...where I met with confused faces. "Relle, who is that?" My mum whispered.

"Is that your boyfriend Princess Aurelle?" Alana giggled. "He's handsome."

My cheeks turned a light red and smiled, "No he is not."

"Who is he darling?" A low voice asked.

I turned to the voice and noticed it was my dad. "Oh he's just a servant. You know that one from the banquet?"

He pulled his eyebrows together. "The one who tackled you?"

"No father he-" My mum looked at me and shook her head. "Never mind." I mumbled glancing at the Nicklesons.

Then, my father stood up. "Thank you for coming Nickleson family. But I have an announcement. We have brought these families together for one reason. My very own daughter Princess Aurelle will be marrying Prince Cody."

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth was agape. "What?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, I pacing around the living room thinking about me and Cody. Why him? I shook my head and headed to the maid's quarters again. "Um excuse me." I softly said to a plump woman trying to dust the shelf.

"Oh, yes Princess?" She answered looking up to me.

"Have you seen Harry anywhere?" I asked.

"Harry? I believe he is in the kitchen."

"Thank you ma'm. And oh let me get that for you." I grabbed the handle of the duster from her hand gently and slided the dust off the top. With that, I left up to the kitchen. Once I got there, I found Harry walking towards the door with a mop and bucket in his hands. I scooted myself to the side and pressed my back on the wall. As Harry walked out I stuck my arm out and balled his shirt pulling him in front of me.

"Aurelle? What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I have to talk to you. Now." I whispered.

"Well demanding." Harry laughed. "But I have to clean the floors."

"Please Harry. It's important."

He sighed. "I guess I'll take a few minutes."

I cheered, "Great let's head up to my room." 

"I can't go up there Relle. Royalty only."

"Okay let's go in here." I grabbed Harry's wrist pulling him towards a small closet across the kitchen.

Harry pulled a chain that hung from the ceiling switching a small light bulb on. "Now what would you like to tell me?"

 Harry's P.O.V.

I looked at Aurelle's eyes as we squished into the small space of the cleaning closet. "My mother and father has already found a prince for me." She said nervously.

"That's great!" I replied.

"No it is not great! This is prince Cody! He is a stuck up, know it all who doesn't care a thing about generosity or the people of the kingdom! And they expect me to marry him!?" She walked back and forth angrily. "Have my parents at least thought about someone better? They could've picked Prince Edward, or Prince James or no prince at all! But no, they had to go and pick Cody! And-"

I cut her off. "Whoa calm down! First off, I only understood half of what you were saying and second, tell your parents that Prince Cody isn't the one for you."

"It's not as easy as it looks Harold." Aurelle mumbled.

I tilted my head, "Harold? Where did that come from?"

"I don't know I will call you Harold when I'm angry and...ugh you're not helping!" She groaned. "What am I going to do?"

"I told you go and tell your parents. They will understand."

She sighed and looked up at me. "And you are positive that will work?"

"Positive." I answered nodding.

Aurelle smiled and hugged me tight. "Thank you Harry."

Hugging back, I grinned. "You're welcome."

She giggled and opened the door pulling both of us out of the small space. "We will be having our traditional Christmas ball in a few days. Will you be there?"

"As a guest, no. But as a servant, always will be." I chuckled.

"I should ask my father to give you permission to be a guest then." Aurelle walked down the hall and I followed.

I shook my head, "No you don't have to Aurelle. I'll see you as I come out."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes very sure. I'll be in ball room to set up decorations as well." 

"Wonderful." Aurelle grinned showing her dimples. "I will be on my way back now. Thank you for the advice Harold. I mean Harry."

"No problem." I watched her leave the room as I leaned against the wall slowly.

"HARRY!" I voice shouted.

"Aaaaahhh!" I screamed looking to my right. "Anna why did you do that?"

She smirked. "You are head over heels for that girl aren't you."

I chuckled. "Maybe."

Was this one too long? Haha sorry just checking. I felt like it was. And ooh Christmas ball? HINT HINT! Ok I should go now! Got so much homework it's crazy. Bye!