Chapter 10: Distracted

THE BIG ONE O! CHAPPIE 10. LET'S DO DIS.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

I smiled to myself as I walked up to my bedroom. Harry treated me like no other boy has. It was different...

But different as in better.

With my lips pressed, I hummed a song I heard Harry sing once in the ballroom. 'Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not quite I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you.' The lyrics were. I opened up my closet door and searched in what I was going to wear.

Then,there was a knock on my door. "Oh come in!" I called still humming.

"Aurelle, dear." My mum said.

"I'm here mother." I responded from my closet.

"What are you doing in here love?" She asked walking in.

"Oh um, nothing mum just fixing up my clothes."

She nodded, "Are you sure darling?"

I still hummed to Harry's song, "Yes mum."

"Well," She continued on. "You realize you have many plans for the wedding Relle."

"Mmhm." I pushed a few dresses aside on the clothes rack searching for the right one.

"And interviews and piano lessons and fittings as well." I ignored my mum and still sorted through the dresses. "Aurelle are you listening? you seem very distracted."

"Hm?" I turned around and saw my mum in anger.

"Relle, what's wrong? You are distracted." 

I sighed and sat down on my bed. "I'm in love."

"Well of course you are Cody is your fiance." She shrugged.

"Mum...I'm not in love with Cody." I mumbled.

She leaned towards me confused, "Speak up dear the mumbling must stop."

"I-i'm not in love with Cody. I'm in love with s-somebody else." I spoke.

She gasped and looked at me, "Is this true dear? Who are you in love with?"

"H-Harry." I stuttered.

Queen Sophia's P.O.V. (Aurelle's mom)

"Nicholas? Nicholas darling?" I said knocking on the thick wooden door to our master bedroom. 

"Come in love." My husband's deep voice responded.

I stepped in slowly and found him sitting at his desk at the left side of the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Drowning in those paper works now aren't you?"

He chuckled patting my arm. "Yes darling."

I kissed his cheek. "Have you noticed something strange about our daughter?"

"No she seemed perfectly fine with me." Nicholas shuffled through papers.

"Then do you know who Harry is?" 

"Harry?" He looked up from his papers and swerved his chair around to look at me. "That servant that fell on Aurelle at the ball?"

I tapped my finger against my chin, "Perhaps." Turning to my right, I paced around the room. "Aurelle said she... 'loves' him."

Nicholas laughed. "Honey, Relle is getting married to Cody. That's impossible."

"Honey," I mimicked, "she said it herself."

He sighed, "Fine. What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. We have to keep her mind off of him though." 

Harry's P.O.V.

I smiled at my reflection as I looked through the mirror. Bits of fog layered over the glass from the heated shower I had. I smeared off the fog and wiggled my eyebrows at the small clear rectangle reflection I made. Chuckling, I shook my head grabbing the two neck ties hanging on the towel rack. "Hm...red? Or black? No red. Wait no black. Rrrrrrr...ed. Ugh who gives a bleep." I grabbed tie and wrapped it around my neck finishing my outfit. "There ya go." Before walking out, I remembered something.

"Shoot...my pants."

Aurelle's P.O.V.

My lipstick spread over my lips as I pressed them together. I sighed fixing my hair. What will I do with this blonde mess? I shrugged looking down at my dress. Is it too much? 

"Your majesty? Your mother and father requested to speak to you." A maid said on the other side of the door. 

"Oh..." I stood up. "Yes I will be there soon." Scurrying to my closet, I grabbed a silk robe and put it over my dress.

-------------------------------

"Mum? Dad?" My voice peeped cracking open their door a bit.

"Relle, come in sweetie." My mum said softly. She looked up from the book in her hands. I stepped in covering more of my dress with the robe. "Can you do us a favor dear?" She asked.

"It's quite late though mum..." I remarked thinking about Harry.

"It's only 7 Aurelle. The sun's barely setting." My dad added with his glasses just below his eyes.

I nodded, "What's this favor then?"

"Can you go to the Nickleson's home for a quick pick up? Your wedding dress was accidentally brought to their palace." I looked at the wall clock as my mum talked. I was supposed to meet Harry at 7:30. "Aurelle? Aurelle!" My mum said getting my attention. 

"O-oh um yes I'll go." Sighing, I left the room and changed into different clothes.

Harry's P.O.V.

The night rushed past my hair as I opened the restaurant door. "Table for one?" The waiter asked grabbing a menu.

"Um two actually." 

"And what's the name?" He said taking out a notepad.

"Aurelle." I mumbled.

"Princess Aurelle?"  He snickered. "Keep dreaming boy." He lead me to a table while I sneered at him behind his back. I sat there with a basket of baguettes placed in front of me. Where is she?

Aurelle's P.O.V.

"Thank you Leonard." I closed the door of the limo.

"Would you like me to come with you princess?" He asked deeply.

I shook my head, "No thank you." Letting out a breath, I walked up the steps to the Nickleson's palace and rang the doorbell.

"Aurelle dear, what are you doing here shouldn't you be home? It's almost dark." Cody's mother worried covering herself from the wind.

"Oh my mother said that my wedding dress has been brought here by accident." 

"Yes it has. Come in come in it's freezing." I nodded at her comment and walked in. 

 Sniffling, I pulled up my sleeve checking the watch on my wrist. 8:00...

OH NOOOOOOO! She's missing out on the dinner! Comment what you think about this chapter and give me some ideas. Maybe I might use yours and dedicate the next chapter to you. :) 

Thanks guys! 

I feel like this chapter is too long...

is it...?

 IT IS.