Chapter 7: The past is gone

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

I'M SORREH! I am so horrible for not updating. -.- But anyway, how were your guy's Christmas and New Year? Good? GOOD! This is a Christmas-y chapter and I was supposed to post this somewhere in the middle of Christmas and New Year but as you can see I haven't!

Still so happy you all are reading this. I'd like a few more comments or more votes please. Not pushing any of you but if you can, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Alright read!

 Aurelle's P.O.V.

I walked past the rooms up to my father's office.  Tell your parents that Prince Cody isn't the one for you...just like Harry said.

Letting out a sigh, I slowly opened the door. "Father? May I speak to you please."

He was rummaging through drawers in his desk, "Yes love?" My dad glanced up at me.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about-" Then, the phone rang.

"Sorry Relle I have to answer this. You can tell me later if you-"

I shook my head and stood up, "No it's fine father."

He held his hand against the speaker, "Are you sure I can make a few minutes after."

"No it was nonsense anyway." I left through the open door with my head hanging. Heading back downstairs, I turned to my left opening the ball room door. Mother said there were some decor experts wanting my opinion on things. I stepped in but no one was there. Only a small bucket with a mop hanging out of it. "Hello? Is anybody here?" I called. Shaking my head, I walked towards the mop twirling it around the bucket. A small hum came from my mouth and I danced around the bucket with the mop.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen rinsing some washclothes over the water when I heard a sound coming from the ball room. My eyebrows pulled together as I wandered off into the ball room. "Who's-" My voice cut off when I noticed Aurelle spinning around the floor with a mop. "Psst..." Aurelle seemed to ignore me and I laughed softly. "Psst...Aurelle..."

"What?" Aurelle turned around and turned red. "Y-you didn't see all of that right?"

"Too late." I laughed.

"Harry!" She smiled putting the mop back in the bucket.

I walked out behind the door and towards her. "So why are you here so early?"

Her eyebrow raised in confusion, "Early?"

"Your decor experts are coming til 7. I thought princesses were always on time." I mocked with a chuckle.

She gasped, "Are you not calling me a princess?"

"No I was just kidding!" I laughed. Aurelle rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. "Well then to make up for it, wanna help me decorate a bit? You know some little things to add before the actual decorations?"

"You're allowed to do that?"

"Mmhm. I've got a tub of decorations in the closet."

She smiled. "Let's go!" We dragged the plastic tub out to the dance floor and I examined the area.

"We could add some tinsle up there and ribbon across the top of the curtains..." I mumbled to myself.

"Hurry let's decorate!" Aurelle cheered and dumped the tub out.

"You know what I've wanted to do?" I mentioned spreading out the objects.

-----------------------------------