Chapter 4: It's him

Sorry for not updating in a while but hope you enjoy this chapter! also I wanna thank every one of you who commented and voted on the last chapter. Means a lot to me :)

Alright!

ONTO CHAPTER 4 SHALL WE???

Harry's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and wiped off the shrimp on my face meeting with blue shining orbs in front of me. I smiled and noticed it was her. The one I've been waiting for my entire life.

Princes Aurelle.

She smiled sweetly as her long blonde hair tickled my face. We stared into each other's eyes and-

"GET OFF OF HER YOU FOOL!" someone yelled.

A guard was helped up by her dad and a guard took me. "How dare you touch the Princess." The king scolded.

"Your highness I can-" I was cut off.

"Don't blame him dad. He didn't do anything. It was an accident. Guards, let him go." Aurelle spoke up.

"Aurelle darling are you-"The king convinced.

"Let him go dad. He didn't do anything." The Princess went again.

I stood there realizing the room was staring. Her father nodded and told the guards. They dropped my arms and I sighed in relief. Everyone turned back to the dinner leaving me nervously standing. I took one look at Aurelle but saw the king glaring from a distance. "O-oh." I stuttered and hurried back to the kitchen.

"Harry!" Anna called."How was-"

"I SLIPPED AND FELL ONTO THE PRINCESS!"  I yelled getting stares form everyone in the kitchen. My eyes widened and I turned around as they all got back to what they were doing. "My foot slipped on the rug and I dropped my tray and food went flying and the princess fell on me! Then the king got all mad and the guards grabbed me and-" I blurted out but Anna calmed me down.

"Harry relax! That's not that bad." Anna said packing the fridge with eggs.

"What do you mean that's not bad? I would've been sent to jail!" I argued.

"But you didn't. Ha I win." Anna joked.

"Noooo!" I whined.

"Yes!" She yelled back.

"Ugh whatever." I groaned leaning onto a wall.

Anna placed her hand on my shoulder. "Harry don't worry. I bet you Princess Aurelle will want to see you again."

"How would you know that?" I questioned.

"Did she look into your eyes with that magical sort of stare?"

"Uh I guess."

"Did she smile sweetly so you'll never forget what she looks like?"

"Mmhm."

"Did she help you in anyway?"

"Yeah. She told king Nicholas to let me go. Now what are you saying woman?"

Anna chuckled "Then she likes you. I'm positive."

"But are you sure?" I asked.

"Anna's always sure Harry. Always." She then finished her refrigerator organizing and walked outside to get the other delivered ingredients.

I stayed there thinking about what Anna said. But doubted every word of it. I sighed and trudged through the kitchen not wanting to go back out there again.

Aurelle's P.O.V.

I continued eating slowly occasionally looking up at my dad. He had his eyebrows pulled together in a frown. He could be so over protective at times. But then I remembered the servant who came just a while ago. Those curls look so familiar. 

It's him. The boy sleeping outside the palace.

I lifted my head and checked left and right to find him. But nothing. I slumped in my chair not caring about my mom telling me to sit up straight.

I needed to find him.

Harry's P.O.V.

I glanced at the wall clock. 12:20 AM.

I placed my broom against the wall and headed to the sink to arrange the dishes. I sighed in the silence. Everybody has gone home already. I've always been the first one in and the last one out. I didn't mind though. Like I said, the kitchen is my home and the people in the kitchen are my family.

Grabbing a stack of plates, I gently placed them into the wood cabinet with the other dishes. Then, the intercom came on. "Harry are you still here? It's Mildrid and the other housekeepers and I would like some help with the laundry." Mildrid's old, sophisticated voice stated.

I jogged to the small intercom on the wall and pressed the yellow button. "I'm on my way." I replied and took my finger off. I left the dishes where they were and strolled out of the kitchen and upstairs. seeing myself with two different paths to my destination, I decided to take the long one just for fun. The long one though passed several room, go up the stair case, across the main work office and through a balcony walkway with flowers climbing up to the ceiling. (A/N: If you didn't know what that might look like, look at the picture on the side. It would sort of look like that.)

I finally got to the flower path and checked my watch. 9:15 PM. What? I need to fix that. I kept walking while pressing the tiny buttons on the side of my watch to adjust the time. But then, I bumped into something.

My eyes still never left the watch. "Sorry I was-" I looked up and found the same face I saw last night. I let go of the buttons and bowed down politely. "Princess Aurelle. I apologize for that."

"It's alright sir...ummm..." She replied cluelessly.

"No need for sir your highness. Call me Harry." I said placing my hands behind my back.

"Harry hm? You're the one who I landed on me tonight weren't you?" A small smiled appeared on her face.

My eyes widened slightly. "U-uh. I'm very sorry Princess I-"

"You don't need to be sorry Harry. Everything is fine. And you don't have to call me Princess all the time. Just call me Aurelle. Or Relle for short."

"Yes Prin- I mean...Aurelle." I mumbled.

There was an awkward silence for a while as I rocked back and forth on my feet. "Would you like to take a walk?" She asked breaking the silence.

I looked over her shoulder at the laundry room. Mildrid won't mind. "Um, sure."

She grinned, "Great. Let's head down to the garden shall we?"

I nodded and followed her downstairs. Soon, we were outside in the cold. I noticed Aurelle shiver and I took off my jacket placing it onto her shoulders. She noticed and quickly tried taking it off. "You'll get cold Harry."

I shook my head, "It's fine. You need it."

"Thank you." She said and continued walking.

I still trailed behind her with a warm feeling in my chest.

Ok I know horrible ending but how was that for chapter 4? Tell me in your comments and vote too!!! Ok byeeee everyone!