Part 35

"Who-who are you?!" I asked.

  I was tied to a chair, hands behind the back of the chair, legs tied to the legs of the chair, and chest tied back.

  The room was dark, there was a small light on me. I couldn't see anything other than my own nose and a table in front of me.

  "You know who I am. I know who you are."

  "That really didn't answer my question."

  "Funny how your the one tied to the chair, but you have no fear. I like that in you Ann."

  "Who the hell are you?!" I angrily questioned.

  The voice laughed, "Oh Ann. I went to middle school with you. Oh, how could you forget?"

  "Well, I kinda went to school with hundreds of kids." I rudely replied.

  "Your sass, I like it!"

  "Just tell me who you are, and what you want."

  "You really know what I want?!" The voice questioned.

  "Um, yeah. I just said that exact same thing." I squinted.

  "I love your sarcasm." The werid creepy voice replied.

  "Tell me what you want already!" I demanded.

  "I want you to kill David Morrison."

  I froze in terror, "W-what did you just say you want me to do?" I re-asked.

  "I want you to take a knife or a gun to David Morrison's head."

  "No." I strongly replied.

  "Oh, Ann, Ann, Ann, it's  cute how you tell me no when your the one tied to the chair." The voice chuckled. A knife flew into the table right in front of me. "That was the wrong answer!"

  "Yeah? What are you going to do, kill me?" I mocked him.

  "Don't get too cocky Ann." The voice said with an angery tone. "And I would never kill you, but I would kill your friends and family."

  "Don't you dare touch them!" I yelled.

  "Hahaha, and I would start with the one you care about most, Morrison."

  "You stay away from him." I sat up straight.

  "Your tied up. You can't stop me."

  "Who the hell are you?!"

  A person stepped into the light.

  "Oh my gosh, Vector?"

  Vector was a stalker that followed me and Rose around in the mornings before class and at lunch he would hide behind pillars to watch us.   

  "Ah, so you do remember me." Vector smiled. "I never could forget about you."

  I shifted awkwardly, now I was scared. This kid was a freaking stalker.

  "So, you will kill David. Gun or knife doesn't matter, as long as I see his blood spilled." Vector discustedly smiled.

  "And what if I say no?"   

  "Then, I'll kill your little cousins. One by one, chopping them into pieces."

  "You stay away from my family!" I pushed myself forward.

  "Well, Ann. Family or David? It's your choice." Vector sat down in a chair across the table from me.

   "What do you have against David?! Why do you want him killed?" I asked with concern.

   "Well, you see Ann... You like him, he likes you. So, that reduces my chance of being with you."

   I gagged, "I will NEVER be with you."

   There were foot steps out side the door, Vector got up quickly and started to run over to me.

   That's when I relized we were still in the camp.

   "Hel-mmmmmmm." I tryed to call for help, but Vector covered my mouth with his hand.

   The foot steps passed.

   Vector leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I want to see David's blood on your hands. That knife or bullet go through his skull or heart. The pain you will be in, you will run back to me looking for comfort."

   He held his hand over my mouth still.

   I swung my head back and smashed my head into his.

   He yelped in pain, his hand came off of my mouth.

   "HELP!" I screamed. I Couldn't help it anymore. He was trying to get me to kill David. "Please! HE'S HERE!"

  Vector put his hand over my mouth again.

  "Mhmmmmmmm!" I tryed to make any sounds.

  I heard foot steps out in the hall, I started kicking the table and shaking my chair back and forth.

  The handle started shaking.

  "Please, god let them find me." I thought.

  The handle twisted slowly, Daryl stuck his head in.

  "Mhmmmm!" I mumbled.

  "Ann!" Daryl alertly yelled.

  Vector grabbed a knife and held it to my neck.

  "I will kill her!" He threatened.

  "No he won't Daryl!" I yelled.

  Vector slapped my face, "Shut up!"

  "Hey! Don't you dare touch her!" Daryl growled at him. "You are frickin' dead meat kid."

  Vector laughed, "Fine, but I might as well do this now then."

   Vector took the knife and stabbed my arm, right above my elbow.

   I yelled in pain, he drug the knife through my skin. Almost all the way up my arm.

  Blood started pouring from my arm. I whimpered in pain.

  Daryl shot an arrow at Vector.

  Next thing I knew, I heard a thump behind me.

  "Did you get him?" I whimpered.

  "Straight between the eyes." Daryl replied as he cut the ropes off of me.

  He took out a bandana and wrapped it tightly around my arm. He slung his crossbow over his shoulder and picked me up.

  He ran back to our cell block.

  "Carol! We need some help in here!" Daryl yelled as we were coming down the infirmary hall.

  Carol came out of her cell, along with Rick, Glen, Maggie, Aiden, Asher, and David.

  "What happened?!" Carol ran over to us.

  "He came. Before I could shoot him, he stabbed her arm. It wont stop bleeding." Daryl explained.

  "Ann!" David ran over to me.

  I was starting to pass out from the blood loss, "He wanted me to kill you.  He-he said that he wanted to see your blood on my-my hands."

  "Who Ann? Who was it?" David questioned.

  "V-vector." Was the last thing I said before passing out.