Part 29

I woke up at the break of dawn.

  I sat on the edge of my bed and brushed my hair. I pulled it into a side ponytail and stood up.

  I grabbed my empty backpack, knives, and my gun for emergencies only.

  I knew the twins wouldn't be up yet. They were mischievous and major turds.

  I walked out of my cell and headed down the hall. As I passed the infirmary, I was tempted to look, but didn't. Seemed like David liked Cheyanne, so I was going to back off, far off.

  I got outside to see my cousins sitting on the metal picnic table.

  "You're actually up!" I smiled. I continued to walk twords them.

  "You're late." Aiden tapped his foot. "I've always wanted to be able to do that!" He laughed.

  "You're an idiot." Asher shook his head.

  "Come on you guys let's go." I told them.

  We started walking out the gates when Maggie came running out to us.

  "Ann! Wait, I have some notes for you guys." She reached us and took a deep breath. "Here."

  She handed me several more notes, "Wow. Did everyone write their own list?"

  "Actually, yes." She smiled.

  I sighed, "Well, okay."

  I turned to follow the twins out the gate, when Maggie grabbed my arm.

  "Here, this is a personal note. Only you can know this. Promise to tell no one?" She suspiciously asked.

  "Yes, I promise."

  She smiled and patted me on the back, "Thank you Annalynn."

  I groaned, "No problem. But, I sware... next person to call me Annalynn will get their head ripped off."

  "Annalynn! Let's go!" Aiden called.

  I turned and gave him my deathly stare.

  "Oooo, your dead Aiden." Asher smiled.

  "Aiden," I tryed to use the nicest voice that I could. "You know I hate being called Annalynn. So, why do you called me it?!"

  "Because that's your name, duh." He had his evil, mischievous smile on.

  I turned to Maggie, "I will get your stuff."

  I started walking twords the twins, I wanted to punch Aiden in the face.

  "Your dead bro." Asher smiled.

  Aiden started to back up a bit.

  "Where you going Aiden? I just want to punch your face!" I stomped twords him.

  He cursed, turned around, and ran ahead of us.

  "That's what I thought!"

  Asher giggled and followed me as we walked behind Aiden.

  "What's so funny?!" I was serious.

  "Nothing." He looked at the floor, but he was still smiling.

  "You two." I muttered.

  "What's that suppose to mean?!" Aiden turned around, he was now walking backwards.

  "Nothing, just you two." I smiled.

  Aiden tripped and fell backwards.

  Asher and I started cracking up.