Part 15

Everyone started to get up once the sun started to rise.

  When Dawn got up I was scared. What if she told everyone?

  "Good morning Ann." Dawn yawned.

  "Mornin' Dawn. Sleep well?" I asked.

  She put her arms out and stretched, "Ya, I just had a weird dream..."

  "Oh, really? What was it about?" I nervously asked.

  "I had a dream that Zachary killed Rose instead of Rose killing Zachary." She explained.

  "Oh." I let out a deep breath. 

  "Oh, I didn't forget about you kissing Carl."

  I put my hands in praying position and whipsered, "Please Dawn. Tell no one. Please I'm begging you."

  She smiled, "I'm not, calm down."

  I let out a breath of relief, "Thank you Dawn."

  "Uh huh. Whatever." She walked away.

  I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I almost had a heart attack.

  "Hey." I turned to see Carl.

  "Um, hey." I said nervously.

  Dawn walked by us and her eyebrows danced.

  "She remembers, doesn't she..." Carl stated.

  "Yep, she does."

  "Sorry, about that Ann." Carl pushed the dirt around with his shoe.

   "No. It's fine. It's also against me." I told him.

  "I like you Ann." He told me.

  I stopped and turned to look at him.

  "Wh-what?" I was confused. I thought it was just a I need comfort kiss. Not I like you kiss.

   I didn't know what to say. I did like him, but I didn't know if I like him that much.

  "Ummm, I-i have to help me group." I turned and started walking away.

  I stopped, turned, and walked back to him.

  "I'm sorry.  That was rude of me. I just feel weird.  No one has ever liked me, ever."

  "Its fine Ann. I'll talk to you later."  He turned and walked away.

  I couldn't believe it. Someone in the history of man kind actually liked me.

  I went to my group and they were playing telephone. The were the most mature high schoolers ever. (Sarcasm)

  "Okay, Dawn what did you hear??" Steve asked.

  "Well, I heard that Ann likes Carl." She smirked.

  "Correct!" Cheyanne smiled.

  "Who did that one?" I annoyingly asked. 

  Cheyanne put her hand up, "Me." She smiled. "Well, its true."

  "Whatever." I shook my head.

  "You know what song I miss?" David said out of the blue."

  "Get Lucky?" Steve grinned.

  "Yes!" David smiled.

  "We're all up night to get lucky! We're up all night to get lucky! We're up all night till the sun. We're up all night to get some." They sang together.

  "They had to remember that song." I shook my head.

  "What was your favorite song Annalynn?" My Aunt asked.

  "Stop calling me that!" I yelled.

  "Fine, what was you favorite song ANN." She emphasized Ann.

  "Burn by Ellie Goulding." I said.

  "Sing it." David asked, but it sounded more like a demand.

  "No. I don't sing."

  "Ya you do. Phff. The eight grade dance you sang to like every song." David stated.

  "Well, that's because, umm, I was drunk." I squinted my eyes and thought about what I just said.

  "Right. On air, am I correct? Because they only had candy and water. So, I'm guessing air then." David looked at me.

  "Yea. Sure, whatever." I said.

  "Jeez Ann. Ever since you kissed Carl, you've been in a crappy mood." Her eyes got big after she said it, she realized what she did after she said it.

  I threw my face into my legs. I couldn't believe she did it. I looked up hoping no one heard or cared. I was wrong, everyone was staring at me.

  I looked to David his blue green eyes looked into my eyes.

I got up and ran around to the back of the house.

  I sat in a corner, curled up, and cried on my knees.

  "Ann?" It was David's voice.

  I quickly wiped my tears.

  He came around the corner and looked at me.

  "Are you okay?" He sat next to me in the dirt.

  "No."

  "Why? No one was going to judge you, well maybe Dawn, but I would of punched her in the face."

  "Because, yea he's cute, but I don't like him." I told him. "I ran because I looked into your eyes."

  He looked at me weirdly, "Why did you cry when you looked into my eyes?" He asked.

  I took a deep breath, "Because, I like you. Looking into your eyes I felt pain."

  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes again and put his arm around me.

  He looked me in the eyes. He put his arm around the back of my neck and I just layed my head on his shoulder. We just sat there.

*** This Chapter is dedicated to Misscep and MissHummingbird.  The ones who want it to be David and Ann.***