Part 6

We studied the the room, there were about ten doors each with a label on each door. 

  I was astonished.I slowly shuffled down the hallway studying each label.

  David shuffled behind me naming all the labels."Clothes, food, health, special needs, baby stuff..."

  I still studied the doors."Is the car hot wired?"    

  "Ya." David slowly tugged on the door knob.

  "Can you bring it to the shed entrance?" He looked surprised.

 "Me drive? Is that safe?"

  I smiled."You'll be fine. We all are going to have to learn sooner or later."

  He turned and ran up the stairs. 

  "So, this is what you were doing dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 David came running down. "Where do we start first?"

  I turned and looked at the doors, "Well, were do you wanna start?"

  "Food." David opened the door and almost passed out from excitement.

  It was a good sized room with shelves of canned foods, sweets, and bottled drinks.

  David walked over to the shelf and opened a candy bar.  "Oh my gosh." He ate it and went to grab another. I coughed and his hand flew into his pocket.

  "Hi." He smiled. 

  "Uh huh." I walked around him. "We need that food for our trip."

  I looked around the room and saw big black bags. I grabbed them and tossed a few to David. 

  We started packing a little bit of everything from each room.  We drug the bags up the stairs and put them into the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Well." I stayed into the empty rooms.

  We walked up the stairs and I looked the door. I signed, holding the tears and anger inside. 

  "Ann." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and went to the passengers side of the car. David slowly drived back to the school.

  I stared out the window and looked at what use to be my home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When we got back David parked the car in the bus loading zone.

  "Go get the others." I told him.

  "Leave you alone? All you have is a knife." David argued. "That's not safe."

  "I'm not a baby.  I can protect myself for ten minutes."

  He sighed and climbed the fence, I couldn't see him anymore.

  "Arghh." A low mumbled growl sounded close.

  I looked around and saw a walker limping over twords me. I was not in the best mood and I was not going to give up. I needed to prove to my parents that I could survive without them.

  I thought about what I had told David.

  "I am not a baby. I can protect myself for ten minutes."

  It rang over and over in my mind. I walked twords it as it was limping twords me.

  "Agrhh!" It argued.

  It "ran" at me with its arms out. I kicked one of its arms and the elbow bone popped out of the skin all broken and distorted.

  Obviously it didn't feel anything because it kept walking towards me growling and moaning. I walked up closer to it and grabbed out my knife. I threw it, the knife impaled it straight in the forehead.

It dropped and didn't move again.  I walked over and took my knife out of its head.

 I walked back over to the car, leaned against the driver door, and wiped it off with a dry cloth.

  I felt pretty amazing. I mean even my outfit went with the whole event, my hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, black short sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans, and combat boots. 

  I saw them all starting to climb over the fence and handing the supplies to each other while the other climbed over.

  The van was big and it was white with dirt and blood all over it. It could hold up to eleven people. The supplies would take up alot of space. We would have to managed to fit.

   "Argh." Another one stared limping over.

  Everyone started panicking. I looked at all of them, David was smiling and he rolled eyes at the others.

  I walked over and kicked its knee backwards. It cracked and popped out the back. It fell to the floor and still moaned and groaned. I got it my knife and threw it straight down into the back of its head.

  I pulled my knife out of its head and started to walk back to the van to clean it off again.

  Everyone, except for David, stared at me.

   "What?" I questioned.

  "Nothing." They all said at once.

 Everyone finished packing the supplies into the van.

  "You guys ready?" Mrs. Green asked. 

  We nodded and got in.  Rose took shot gun because none of us wanted to read the map. I sat next to the doors because if I needed to get out fast I could without any hassle from anyone else. David and Dawn obviously had the same idea.

   Mrs. Green started up the car.  We were on on way.  Saying good bye to our home our lifes we had. Everything.

   *** Who do you think will be the first person to  kill?? And im not talking about killing the zombies. I'm talking about this group.  →Ann, David, Zachary, Rose, Dawn, Wren, Cheyanne, Steve, Marie, or Mrs. Green← Who's the murderous one of the group? Who will die? Find out in part 7 or 8.***