Part 34

I would have to use my left foot. It was the only way, because I WAS NOT going to call for help.

  "Here we go." I whispered to myself as it came closer.

  It got close enough. I picked my feet up off the floor, balancing on my crutches, and kicked the walker backwards. We both fell to the floor.

  I scrambled over to the walker, not thinking about my foot.

  I pulled the knife out of its neck and stabbed the head as quickly as I could. It layed there finally dead.

  I stood up, limped back over to the wall, and sat down next to my crutches.

  I had a panic attack, breathing was difficult.

  I heard chattering coming from the hall, everyone was coming inside.

  I looked like a mess, blood all up my arms, blood smeared on my shirt, and I could feel blood splattered on my face.

  Everyone started walking into the cell hall.

  Abraham was first in, "What happened here?!"

  "W-walker." I was breathing hard.

  "Are you bit?" Carl alertly asked.

  I shook my head "no."

  "What is going on here?!" Rick questioned.

  "I-i haven't s-seen Rose." I explained.

  Asher walked out of the cell, and looked at me. "Ann! Are you okay?"

  "Yeah." I started to stand up on my feet.

  "Ann! Your going to mess your ankle up even more." Carol put her hand on her hips.

  "Well, I have to get over the fact that I have an injury. No matter what, it will never fully heal in this mess." I put my crutches under my arm. 

  "Gone." Darryl stomped out of Rose's room.

  "She left?" David questioned.

  "She must of put the walker in your cell, because you told her up and well she's Rose, so she tryed to get revenge." Dawn looked serious for once in her life.

  "Probably. Well, if she did leave we don't have to deal with her anymore." Steve put in.

  Asher walked over to me and looked at my arm, "Ok, that's not your blood."

  Aiden walked out of his and Asher's cell, "My head hurts."

  "That's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity." Asher responded. "Go lay down."

  "But, my head hurts!" Aiden re-announced.

  "I'll get you some headache medicine Aiden, just go lay down." I told him.

  "Thank you Ann." He swerved back into the cell.

  I started to crutch over to my cell to get my backpack.

  When I got into my cell, I opened my backpack and grabbed out two head ache pills.

  I looked up at my wall for just a second, I relooked. There was something written on my wall in blood.

  I got up and crutched out of my cell, "You guys need to see this..."

  I handed Asher the pills for his brother, "Thanks." He went to give it to his brother.

  Mostly the men followed me to my cell.

  Darryl first, then Rick, Abraham, and Glen. Michonne was the only woman that followed me.