Chapter 8

*Few weeks later
I was currently getting ready to leave the Cullen's house. My scars in my opinion look awesome. "Thanks Alice for picking out my clothes." I told her. "No problem. I love picking out clothes for you." She said.

I smiled. Carlisle walked into the room. "Thank you for everything." I said. "It's not a problem. Now take it easy Aqua you might be sore for a few more days." Carlisle said and I nodded. I walked downstairs. I saw the pack in the kitchen eating like pigs.

The Cullen's were just talking to themselves. I went over to Jasper and sat by him. "Why hello good Sir." I said doing a terrible Texas accent. Jasper turn around. "How do you do?" He asked I smiled. "I love your accent." I said.

He smiled. "I might have to talk like this more often." He said. I nodded. I walked over to Sam and the pack. "Any sign of Jake?" I asked. "We hear from him every now and then. He said he's coming back soon." Quil said.

"Ready to go?" Sam asked. "YeP." I said and popped the P. He held out his arm. I laughed and grabbed it. I waved bye to everyone and we walked out. "Want to ride by wolf? I mean I don't want you walking the whole way there right after you got out of the-" Sam asked. I smiled wide and nodded "It's okay Sam you don't have to explain and of course I want to ride by wolf." "Okay who do you want to ride?" Sam asked. I thought for a moment.

"Sethy!" I said and held my arms out. He smiled he went behind a tree and a tall and gangly wolf came out. He had sandy colored fur with oversized paws. I smiled. I rubbed behind his ears he started thumping his back leg. I laughed. We both sat down I pet under his chin and patted his head.

He smiled a wolfy smile and licked my face. "Eww Seth!" I said. He got up and wagged his tail. I climbed on his back and said. "Let's go! Run Seth run!" I said. He took off. I looked behind us I saw the pack right on our tail no pun intended. "Hurry Seth their gaining up on us." We were getting closer to the creek.

I quickly made a bridge out of water. He ran across it and I made go back into the creek. The guys skidded to a stop. I laughed. "We're winning!" I yelled we made it to the house. I jumped down and I laid down in the grass. Seth laid his wolfy head on me. He nudged his nose on my hand wanting me to pet him. I giggled. "Okay, fine." I scratched behind his ears again. I stood up and scratched all of his back.

He shivered and flipped over. "Aww Seth how cute." I rubbed his big belly. He started shaking his leg again. The guys ran out of the woods. They saw me rubbing Seth's belly and laughed. "What are doing?" Paul asked. "Giving him a belly rub, duh." I said like it was obvious. Seth got up and walked into the woods. When he walked out Sam asked him, "Why was she rubbing your belly?" "Have you ever had her pet you as a wolf?" Seth asked him.

They shook their heads. "It's like heaven." Seth said. I laughed. "It's a gift." I said. He nodded. "Definitely." He said. We all laughed. While we were laughing a russet color wolf walked out of the woods and I smiled. "Jacob!" I ran up to him and stood on my tippy toes to hug his neck. He nuzzled his nose into my neck. He licked the side of my face with the scars. I let go. The first thing that comes out of one the guys mouth is not 'Jacob you're back.'

It was "Have you had Aqua pet you?" Seth asked. Jake shook his head. I smiled and pet behind his ears. He started thumping his leg too. I laughed and stopped petting him. "Now please go change back." I said looking at him in the eyes. He nodded. He walked into the forest and came back out I quickly hugged him. He hugged me back. "I missed you." I stated. "I missed you too. And I'm really sor-" I put my finger to his lips.

"I don't want to hear an apology. I'm just glad my other best friend is back." I told him and he smiled. "By the way you have the hands of a goddess." He said. "So I've been told." I said and turned around and looked at Seth. Jake looked at me and hung his head down when he saw my scars. I ran my fingers through his hair the decided to leave him alone so I turned around and walked in the house.