Chapter 5

*Few Months Later
The Cullens have completely disappeared. I got a call from Alice a few months ago telling me they were leaving, but she couldn't tell me where or why. I was sad but soon got over it. In these past few days Jacob started to come over to the house. He would come for about an hour to talk to Sam, then leave (he would usually storm out of the house). I was really happy he was with us but confused as to why he would suddenly start to be around us, I mean he's avoided us for months.

Today was the first day Jacob would come over for a full day and hang out, I was excited. I got to go with Sam and everyone to pick him up. We just left the house and we walked over to Jacob's house. It was raining but we didn't care I was excited to properly meet Jacob again, it's been years.

I saw him talking to a pale, brunette girl. I could barely make out what they were saying. "Did Sam get to you?" She asked him accusingly. Why would she bring my brother into this? "Sam is trying to help me. Don't blame him. If you want someone to blame, blame those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens." He spat at her.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." She said, with a slight hitch in her throat. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've been lying to everyone to Charlie. But you can't lie to me." He stated.

She looked hurt. "Jacob!" We called out to him. I saw him look over at us. "Look Jacob I know I've been... hurting you it's killing me, it kills me, but if you just give me some time." She said trying to keep him from coming over to us.

"Don't it's not you." He said looking into her eyes. She got mad. "It's not you it's me really?" "It's true it is me. I'm not good. I used to be... a good kid not anymore. This doesn't even matter alright? This is over." He said and started to turn away until she started talking again.

"You can't break up with me! I mean you're my best friend. You promised me." She said on the verge of tears. "I know I promised I wouldn't hurt you Bella and this is me keeping that promise. Bella go home. And don't come back or your gonna get hurt." He said and he ran over to us.

I looked back and Bella was standing alone in the rain looking in our direction. We walked back to Sam's place and when we got there it's like Jacob just noticed me. He looked at me and opened his mouth like he was about to say something but when he looked me in the eyes he froze. I saw Sam growl, it was an inhuman sound. "W- wh-who's this?" Jake asked, keeping his eyes on me. "Do you really not remember who I am? Did I change that much?" I asked no one in particular.

"I'll give you a hint Jakerz. We use to braid each other's hair. Which most of you cut by the way." I said looking at everyone. He shook his head. "Nope, doesn't ring a bell." He stated. "Oh my gosh you're so stupid. It's me Aqua! Aqua Uley." I said. He frowned for a second in concentration, then he smiled wide and looked at me. He picked me up and swung me around. I started laughing.

"Oh my God! I didn't even recognize you! It's been so long!" He exclaimed. He set me back down. "Yeah it's good to see you again Jacob." I suddenly smelt muffins. "I smell muffins. So let's go inside." I ran inside and yelled, "HONEY I'M HOME!" I heard laughing from behind me but I ignored it.

There was 4 muffins on the table I quickly took all four muffins. I saw Emily cooking in the kitchen. She looked at me and smiled.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Percy. "Hey bro bro." I said and handed him a muffin. He took the muffin and started eating it. "If only they had muffins like this back at camp." he said with his mouth full so it came out kinda muffled.

I laughed and punched his arm. "Didn't your mama ever teach you not to talk with you're mouth full?" He just shrugged and continued eating his muffin while I started eating mine. I heard the door open and, "Aqua lied there's no muffins." That must be Jared.