Chapter 6

I was sleeping peacefully until I was shaken awake. I was tired and didn't want to get up. "Leave me alone." I whined. "Aqua wake up! Paul ate all the pancakes!" I heard Jared say. I shot out of bed and stormed downstairs. "Paul I swear to God if you didn't leave me any-" I saw there was a whole stack of pancakes on the table.

Paul looked up at me with his fork in midair. "Oh sorry Paul. Jared I'm going to kill you!" I got out my throwing knife I kept in my sleeve when I slept (don't judge you never know when a monster can attack you). Jared walked down the stairs laughing.

I threw the knife right by his head. His head snapped towards me and looked shocked. "Oh my gosh you could've killed me!" He said. I smiled innocently. Sam walked in shirtless from just waking up. I noticed everyone but Percy, Emily and I were shirtless. I ignored it, by this time I was used to it. "Sam she was going to kill me!" Jared exclaimed pointing at me.

"Was not! Sammy he's just trying to get me in trouble." I pouted. "There's a knife in the wall! Ask anyone they're all witnesses!" Jared motioning to Paul, Embry, Percy and Emily who were sitting at the table. I got the knife out of the wall. Sam looked over at them. I looked over Sams shoulder and held the knife up. They shook their heads.

"Nope didn't see a thing." Percy said and everyone nodded along. I smiled and mouthed 'Thank You.' They smiled at me. "Traitors." I heard Jared mutter. Suddenly I heard an urgent voice say "Percy!" We all turned around. We didn't see anyone but i knew it was an iris-message.

Percy got up quickly and went into the kitchen. Everyone shrugged and went back to what they were doing. I sat at the table and grabbed a stack of pancakes. "So where's Jacob?" I asked everyone and took a bite of my pancakes. "Probably sleeping. We'll go and pick him up later." Sam said.

"Aqua! Can you come here for a moment?" Percy asked from the kitchen. I got up and I walked over to him.

"Yeah?" "Chiron needs me at camp like now. Nico is on his way to pick me up." Percy whispered . "Oh my gosh what happened? Do I need to come?" I asked him, worried about the camp. He shook his head. "No, he said he just needed me. It's not a big deal but they need me to check this thing out. Plus Chiron wants you to stay here and be with you're brother." He explained.

I nodded as he walked upstairs to pack his stuff. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door since the guy and Emily were still eating. I saw Nico. "Hey Nico it's good to see you. Are you here for Percy?" I asked.

He nodded. "Come on in he just went upstairs to pack but he should be done soon." I said and Nico walked in. The guys looked at him. ''Who's he?" Sam asked, eyeing Nico up and down.

''This is Nico one of my friends, he is here to pick up Percy." I said. They nodded. "Percy! Nico's here!" I shouted.

As soon as I said that Percy came walking downstairs with his backpack slung over his shoulder. "Hey Nico." Percy greeted. "Hey." Nico said. Percy walked up to me and he hugged me. "Goodbye Percy see you in the summer." I said and we let go. "Goodbye little sister, be safe." Percy said and I hugged Nico.

"Bye Nico. Take care of my brother. And please tell Leo I miss him." I said and Nico nodded. "Will do... oh Leo wanted me to give you this. He said he has a matching one and he made you this too." He said he handed me an infinity ring and a cellphone.

I looked at him worried, demigods couldn't have cellphones it attracts monsters. "It's okay it works like a regular cell phone but doesn't attract monsters. All the 7 and me have one. Their numbers are in your contacts so call anytime." He said and I smiled at him relieved.

"Thank you Nico. Can you tell Leo I said thank you?" He gave a slight smile and nodded. "Thank you. Bye Nico see you in the summer." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back. They walked out and I followed them. They gave me one last looked and I waved at them.