Chapter 23

Mia POV...

So we all hurried home to get ready everyone was getting ready at my house. Lily was going to borrow a dress and James and prince had bought new outfits while we were in the city.

"Mom we are home" I shouted
"Okay everyone boys you dress in my room girls Zoey's room" Ashley say. I showed the guy the room and bathroom. I hurried down my dad had cooked so I eat then take my medication and headed to my room to get dress. On my way to my room James and Prince were done dress "my dad cooked extra so you guys can get some food before leaving" I told them.

I walked into my room and fall over on the bed."hurry and get dress Zoey we are going to be late" Lily told me she pull me up and did my hair. Unlike my sister and Lily I had 4c long hair and both of them had curly hair. Lily styled my hair in pony tail and bang in the front of my face. I hurried and got into the shower.

A few mins after....

I was done with the shower and dress in a black shirt dress with heels and a purse. I hurried down to the kitchen "wow princess you look lovely, now guys remember protect these ladies. I also put pepper spray in your bags" our dad told us. We all laughed "dad really pepper spray" I told him hugging him.

"We will protect these lovely ladies no matter what" prince told me and Ashley dad. "Bye papi" me and Ashley shouted in Union we hurried out to the uber outside waiting.

We arrived at the Club Flame and Janes got us in without any worry. James had lily on his arm while prince had me and Ashley on his arms. "Now I'm going get something for lily you guys don't over do it" James told us.

He and lily went and found seats while me and Ashley rush to the dance force. Bumping each other and wining our waist and hips. We had the dance floor turned up.

I walked over to the door to get a drink and Prince was on the dance floor with Ashley. "What is a lovely girl like you doing alone in a club like this?" A voice say I turn to see a guy in suit behind me.

"Zoey am I right?" The guy say spinning me around in the chair. "Do I know you?" I asked the man "you don't know me but you know someone that knows me" he say smiling. He grab my hand "let's go to the VIP section " the guy told me pulling me I stop dead in my tracks. "Let me go" I told him calmly he still try to pull me.

Suddenly a voice called from behind me and the guy drops my hand. "What were you going to do with her?" A familiar voice say. " Sam " I say and turn fully toward him but Prince saw me and pull me toward him and the others.

"Let's get outta her" Ashley told us "I'm agreeing Lily getting sleepy" James told us. "Are we getting to lame for clubs are what we haven't been here long then a hour and we are bored out our minds" prince say and we all agreed.

We started to head towards the exist but someone grab my hand "I'm taking you home with me" Sam told me pulling me towards the alley.