Chapter 10

Love works in weird way....

Third Pov...

Two weeks had passed and zoey was busy she had been working at the elementary school and she had school. She hadn't check her messages in two weeks she just use her iPad to check her mail on outlook and that was it. She was to over work and the school work load was stressed.

"Hey can you move over ?" A voice say beside her she move a seat across not even looking up from her laptop she was busy setting up week plan for her students in school. Normally she did online courses and classes in the weekend but this week she had notipficated the school principal of the elementary school that she was taking two days out to attend she.

"Zoey are you in there?" A voice say she looked up "damn girl it's Friday why do you look so!" Jasmines told zoey laughing. "School and work 😞stressed, tried" zoey say and copy the notes from the board. "Your free this coming free and weekend plus this weekend so I'm taking you out tonight get ready for 8" jasmine told zoey she didn't even look up she didn't Shake her head.

Class was over....

It was 3pm and school was officially over zoey pull her half dead body toward the bus stop of the school campus. "Hey zoey" a voice called but zoey was to tried to even look up "can't talk I'm about to ..." she say and pause.

"What are you doing out here?" A unfamiliar voice say " who are you? " jasmine asked  the guy in the white sport car. "I'm her friend" he told jasmine pointing at zoey "can you take her home she's tried and look like the walking dead" jasmine told him. He walked towards zoey and lift her up " I will take care of her don't worry" Sam told jasmine.

He put zoey inside the car and put on her seat belt "why are you here?" He asked her but zoey was fast asleep. He didn't even know her address or where to take her, he should of asked her friend he thought to himself. The rain was falling and outside was cold he put on the heater in the car.

Few mins pass.....

He pulled up to his house and got out and hurried to the other door to take zoey out she was so light. "Wasn't she eating right? Why was she so light?" All these questions flood into his head as he carried her to his room she looked tried she had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess. She was a complete mess and he was way out her lead but he couldn't help himself from the first time he saw her. She was a mess but she was pretty to him " Vanessa" he shouted suddenly a maid old in age appeared " I want you to take care of her she need a hot meal and a shower and fresh clothes" he told the old woman.

He walked out leaving the old woman with the girl and went to his office to finish some work it was Friday and he had planned to go out.

Zoey wakes up and look around she didn't feel tried out anymore she had all her energy back she sit up and put her feet down off the bed." How are you feeling young miss" a voice called to her suddenly a older woman with grey hair appeared. "Where are we?" She asked the woman "your at Sam Grey residence" the older lady told her. "Wait who's Sam Grey and who are you?" Zoey asked the woman but before the older woman could answered zoey the door of the room open.

"Your finally awake, that's good are you ready for some dinner? Vanessa prepared a soup for you, should I let her bring it in for you" the cafe guy asked me. "You never told me your name " zoey told the cafe guy. "Sam Grey what about you ?" Cafe guy asked zoey.

"It's zoey, wait so that card it's your company card?" Zoey asked Sam as the older lady from before come in with the soup "sir you have someone waiting for you" the lady told him. "Who's it's ?" He asked her "it's Alex Grey" she say he look up at her then got up "take care of her" he told the older woman .