Chapter 19

Zoey POV...

"Listen here you dark skin Barbie doll stay away from him. Your below him you can't even afford to seen look in his direction" She told me. I was shock the fact that she called me a dark skin Barbie and then diss me saying I was poor. Well I know i wasn't well off hell my parents didn't get pay much but we were a happy family.

I stand back to cool my head "dark skin Barbie, you white empty head racist bitch. You think everyone is like you and will run after a rich man. Your right I'm not in his class or level I'm on my own level you racist bitch. We are far over the slavey days being bully and mistreated and you aren't better then me in no form or matter. You lucky I don't feel like beating your ass here in the office" I told her angrily.

"You better watch your back doll word to the wise. We are pass slavey days but that doesn't mean your kinda can take what originally belong to the white women. Just because we let you guys go free doesn't mean that you have any power to choose anything in this world or in any life time to come" she told she and smiled.

Suddenly she push pass me knocking me down. I walked out the door a few mins after her I walked along the hall wall leaning on the wall. I pulled out my phone and texted my sister to come to get me I was having a panic attack.

Everything started to get noises, suddenly I fell to ground. I heard fall steps running towards me and a hand grab me "breath in and out" the voice say "listen Zoey, listen to my voice ... Breathe in .... Breathe out..." The voice told me I open my eyes but everything was so bright I squeeze them shut.