Chapter 4

Mia POV...

"That's a shame I heard he was asking about you" zack say as we got seated. "That's nice" I told him taking out my headphone and pausing the music on my iPod.

"Wait a min I will be back I had to get something" I told him getting up to head but to order a bottle of water. As I was about to tell the cashier my order someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn to see a much older guy behind me he had blue eyes and dark black hair. "Your in my space" he say suddenly "I'm sorry but I didn't see you here went I was waiting in line" I told him cutting my eyes and turning to place my order.

"You look like your in a hurry so why don't I just put your order with mines?" I told him and he looked like he was thinking about it then smiled "sure" he say suddenly.

He order string black coffee with cheese cake while I just got a bottle water. I payed for both of us since I was feeling sorry for being rude to him earlier. The order came and I headed him his things and he thanked me and handed me back the money I had spend paying for his things.

"You don't need to do that" I told him "sorry can't really talk but thank you" he told him handing me the money and walked off. I saw him walked out and I went to my seat zack was there eating my slice of cake. "What the fuck" I say soft only he could hear. He smiled at me I grab my stuff and walked out of the cafe. I had my coffee in one hand and the money in the next I was about to push it in my pocket went I realize something was in it.

I place the coffee on a table outside the cafe. I open the money to see a business card Grey international Co was on the top of the card plus the address and number. I turn the card over and saw his number and he had written it Bold "CALL ME"  I was shock I didn't even know this guy.