hospital..

Micheal p.o.v

Me and the kids walked in the hospital as i held the twins "im here for...my daughter she broke her shoulder well we believe so"i said she had me sign her in "jus sit over there btw those twins are your twin"she smiled as we sat down waiting for her name to be called as we seen andre running out runnin pass us "wym you pregnant! "He yelled otp running out ky and miyah both looked at each other in shock not saying anything...
Well who tf pregnant cuz it betta not be jay fashoo "AMIYAH-"i cut the nurse off "thats her"i said i picked up the twins as we headed to the back i sat down as miyah sat on the bed as the doctor checked her "mmm welll its a big bruise how this happen?"the doctor said i took a big gulp cuz they might try to take her away "she fell off her bike"i said "smh mmm mustve been a big bike"he said miyah looked at me "well its swollen and sprung ill be back with the cask"he said walking out "why did you lie?"miyah asked "listen if i told the truth they will try and take you away"i said "ohh ok ok"she said "im sorry i wasnt there before ma hit you"kylen sighed i rubbed his back "no reason to be sorry "miyah said "the only person who should be sorry is your mother ky your only what 6 or 7 and your 9 miyah yall are suppose to be havin fun do yall even know how to ride bike's? "I said "i do well with training wheels "miyah sighed "i dont know how"kylen said "its coo one day ill teach yall"i said as the doctor walked in as he began wrapping the cast around her arm "you are ready to go be safe"the doctor said he never even said his name smh...

The house~

I found a key under the mat and unlocked the door and put it in my pocket i layed the twins down "miyah go get some rest"i said "ok dad"she said damn that shit hit me hard as a mf she called me dad that jus made my day bruh "lil man ky you alright?"i said "yeah im fine im gonna go play the game"he walked into his room shutting the door i walked past jay room to hear crying i stood to the door listening i believe she otp "yes girl can you believe it pregnant girl yes i cant even take this no mo you kno what ill talk to ya later"she said ig that call ended i didnt hear nun else bit sniffles i walked down stairs to my room and layed on the bed falling into a deep sleep.....

Jay p.o.v

I was laying down after me and micheal had that argument ik i was wrong for hitting miyah that hard i love her but she needs to learn and ky he barley comes out his room and yeah i kicked out micheal cuz ik andre comin for us i jus dont know when and trust me im scarier than a mother fucka and im frustrated cuz i still gotta file for the divorce and im hurt and then a bitch call my phone sayin she pregnant with his baby bitch hol tf up he jus stickin and goin that shit had tears running down my eyes i didnt even call him i called and told jamiyah what happen and she was shocked i could hear the kids back but i jus layed on my bed thinking like why tf now if i was preg with micheals baby again ill be wrong right smh i only had on a sports bra and some high waisted shorts it felt good asf in this house i walked down stairs and i heard snores micheal hes still here!

He really didnt leave wow he..he stuck to his word and i kinda feel bad shit i fucked up i opened his rook door and looked at him sleepin dead good dead to the damn world the shit was funny how he was all layed out but dammnn he was fine asf the tatts his abbs his lips jus damn i touched his face tryin to wake him he turned over like i was a ghost not even opening his eyes i smashed my lips into his he instantly got up looking around rubbing his eyes "whats goin on with you jay i was sleepin dead good"he said kinda irritated "can we talk?"i said "can i go back to sleep"he said "bruuu micheaal dont be like this rn im tryna be serious"i said tilting my neck back "uuggh fine damn"he sat up in bed "go head speak "he said i took a big gulp "well im sorry about everything i said earlier ok i didnt mean to kick you out or to push you away im jus under alot of pressure ya know(sigh)and you know i didnt mean to hurt physically hurt my baby like that i love her ok and a bitch called me saying she pregnant with andres baby bitch wtf!"i said by then tears were streaming down my face but by his face looked like he didnt care "tbh you shouldn't be sayin sorry to me it should be to miyah the kids period you not the only one under alot of pressure everyone is you think you the only one scared..no exactly and you over here worried about that nigga he no good"he said kinda calm to the point it scared me "yeah i will and as long as them papers and signed and this ring not gone im still his wife so im gone worry"i said "well when you not his wife then we can talk go talk to the kids im goin back to sleep"he got back under the covers as i left out the room.