ugh...whyyy 😔

We got home i got the kids settled after they took their shower they chilled in there rooms after i took my shower and i walked upstairs into jays room she had on some high wasted shorts and a taint top sitting on the edge of the bed i knocked "go away "she simply said i didnt listen and walked in "look jay nobody dead he still alive we all are still breathing "i said she stood up "nigga i new this shit was gonna happen ight i didnt want him to see you his ass is gonna kill me and come kill you he might try and take my kids do you fuckin get it!"she said talking while doing hand movements as she talked i grabbed her hands "look jay hes not gonna do nothin jus trust me thats all i need from you stop thinking negative"i pressed my lips against her damn this girls lips soft as hell she broke the kiss and slapped the shit outta me..

Wtf!!!

I had to catch my self bringing my ass back to reality "wtf wrong witchu!?"i said "you know how stupid you sound nigga if that lady wouldn't never found you yo ass wouldve been dead that nigga dont care who he has to get through to kill jus get tf out my house!!!!"she yelled this girl is confusing last time i checked she was the one who didnt want me to go anywhere what is she saying?!
"I dont understand you but i can make it on my own you jus told me earlier you would give me a chance but you making this shit hard on yo self but you gone need me jus watch "i said i walked out her room and slammed the door i ran down stores and packed the little that i had "where are you goin?"miyah asked "yo ma dont want me here so i gotta go"i sighed holding my bag "this gotta be a mistake shes jus uhhh uh yanno taking things to far plleaase dont go we love you she loves you"a tear fell from her eye i kissed her head "this not my house i love you and your brother and sister and your mother always will i jus want whats best for yall i want you to always be strong and be independent never depend on a nigga to do shit fa you ya here me and tell yo baby sis the same if somethin ever happens to me and here "i said handing her my gold chain "b-"i cut her off "hold that for your sis ok i love you i gotta go"i said as i walked out the house.

Miyah p.o.v

After i shut the door tears ran down my face i ran upstairs "MA HOW COULD YOU?!"i yelled "stay in a childs place! "She said i folded my arms "you know we need him and hes all we really got hes makes our day better but blah blah you know it all"i said she punched me in my shoulder i fell to the floor crying in pain kylen ran in moms room helping me up "dont smart talk me again lil girl! "She yelled kylen took me in his room locking the room door i took off my other shirt i had on a taint top i had a bruise and im already light skin maannn it stings kylen damped a rag and rubbed it on my bruise i slowly cried as kylen helped me out i love my brother ❤ "where is micheal?"kylen asked "m-mom kicked hi-him out"i sniffed "what the heck wrong with mama he was good to us like another dad and daddy is gonna kill him out there i hope hes safe....why would mama let him go"kylen said shaking his head after that i let a few more tears fall as i heard a knock at the door i walked down stairs and opened it....

MICHEAL omggg

I opened the door he instantly dropped his bag looking at me "who did that to you?!"he asked pointing at my bruised shoulder and it hurt bad i could barley move it i looked to the floor "it was ya ma wasnt it"he said sternly "yes"i said lowly looking at my fingers he looked really mad and went straight upstairs but i wanna know what he came back to do i hope he stays..welll uhoh there's the yelling i ran and grabbed the twins putting them in my room i have baby cribs for them too i think they 6 months now....

Micheal p.o.v

I began walking down the street not knowing where the hell im gonna go like jay really been trippin frl like damn but then miyah kept flashing in my mind and my veins became tense something was happening rn i could feel it i cant leave imma man and im gone stand up to jay so i turned around and walked back to the house i knocked it took a while for someone to open it and there stood miyah with dry tear stains and a big ass bruised shoulder wtf now im pissed not my baby girl "who did that to you?!"i said she dropped her head lowly she really looked im pain the girl only 9yrs old like damn "it was ya ma wasnt it?"i said with sterness in my voice "yes"she said i shot up them stairs i walked into jays room waking her up miyah took the twins to play she opened her eyes and jumped up "wtf you doin here!!!?"she yelled "wtf you doin hittin that fuckin girl like that she needs to see a doctor jay!!"i yelled she stood up "look her ass came up here talkin bout we gone need you and allat her ass need to stay in a childs place then maybe she wont get hit!"she said neck rolling at me this bitch crazy not to call her out her name but damn "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKIN LOST IT FIRST YOU LET ME STAY GIVE ME A CHANCE THEN KICK ME OUT AND THEN ALMOST BREAK ONE OF YOUR KIDS BONES NOW LET THIS WOULDVE BEEN ONE OF THE TWINS THAT WOULDVE REALLY BEEN YOUR ASS FRL NOW YO ASS NEED TO QUIT THE ATTITUDE YO ASS GOT GOIN!!"i yelled her eyes watered shii "MICHEAL IM GOIM THROUGH IT MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES I-I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM HES MY EVERYTHING AND THEN OUTTA KNOW WHERE YOU BACK IN THE PICTURE THIS SHIT IS FRUSTRATING YOUR LAST NAME ISNT ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE !!-"when she said the last part i ran up on her as she fell on the bed "THOSE ARE MY MOTHER FUCKIN KIDS ALL OF EM AND THOSE ARE MY FUCKIN BLOOD ILL CHANGE THE TWINS LAST NAME MY SELF I CAN COME UP WITH THE MONEY SHII FUCK YOU BRO!!"i said "NIGGA HOW YOU GONE GET MONEY! ?"she said still on the bed "DONT FUCKIN WORRY BOUT IT I DO WHAT I GOTTA DO!"i walked out her room slamming the door "come on miyah and ky and bring the twins hurry"i said i locked all the kids up "where are we going? !"ky asked "to take your sis to the hospital"i said fixing the car mirror "ok"he said as i sped off.