You can't stop me

Sally's pov (Didn't execpt this did you?)

    I was playing with Charlie (the bear) when I heard EJ come into my room. "Hey Sally. You and Jake are close right?" He asked and sat next to me. "Yeah. Why?" I asked "Do you know his past?" He said and I thought for a second. "Who wants to know?" "Me. That's why I'm asking." "I promised Jake not to tell anyone" "Is it bad" He asked and I looked away from him "Sally? What is it?" He asked and I felt something in my head. "Řůņ¡!" Something yelled and I knew it was Jasmine. "She's a demon. She came to this world to find her brother and she's coming this way and Zalgo's controlling her!" I yelled and EJ looked at me. "She? But Jakes a guy" He said confused "No he's a girl named Jasmine and she made a deal with Zalgo to help her find her brother and she's coming this way to kill us." I said and started to cry. EJ rubbed my back and said "What's her brother's name?" "Jack Andren  O!*^@&" (Not telling you my last name either) I said "Okay Sally. Tell Slender about Jasmine and I'll tell the others." He said and we ran out the room.

   I bursted through Slender's office and saw the proxies already there. "What's the matter Sally?" Slender said "Quick question. Where's Jake?" I asked "He put me to sleep and jumped out the window." Masky said "Why do you ask, Sally?" Slender asked and I looked at the boy and back to him. "She's coming. Zalgo has her in his control. She wants us to run!" I said and Slender stood up from his seat and said "TELL EVERYONE TO GET TO THE BASEMENT. AND BE PREPARED FOR WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!" He yelled and I ran to the others.

3rd pov
    Sally did as told and ran to tell everyone in the mansion. Once everyone got to the basement, most of the pastas were confused on what was going on. Only Slender, Toby, Sally and EJ knew what was happening. "Why are we down here Slender? Where is Jake?" LJ asked "Look. Jake is a female and her name is Jasmine. Sally, Toby and I have known for a while now and EJ and the rest of you didn't know until today. She's a demon and Zalgo took control of her. She first came here to find her brother but she wasn't able to since she's been dealing with the demon thing and the nightmares." Slender said "Where is her brother?" Splendor asked "We don't know. She made a deal with Zalgo to help find him but I bet it was only a way for Zalgo to reach us." Toby said and everyone was shocked and scared of what they were hearing. Then there was a bang in the living room. Everyone stayed quite as they heard foot steps all over the mansion. Slender teleported to were the noises took place and saw the entire house a mess with scratch marks, blood everywhere and some sort of liquid that covered the mansion. Slender knew the scratches could've been from Zalgo or Jasmine. The blood was kind of odd because everyone was in the basement even before they heard someone walk into the house. And the liquid was something Slender couldn't think of what it could be. He teleported back into the basement and everyone looked at him. "What's out there?" Jeff asked. "Everything is trashed. Scratches, blood and some sort of liquid was everywhere." Slender anwsered while looking at some of the liquid that was on his finger. EJ examined the liquid and finally found out what it was. "Gasoline. But why would it be all over the mansion?" EJ questioned. "Jas once had a dream where the house was on fire and we were dead outside of the house" Toby said and everyone thought for a second and realized why gasoline was everywhere. Then the basement door flew open and a white haired, red eyed and black skinned figure was standing with a container of the liquid. The figure threw the remaining gasoline on the floor and made fire in its hand. The fire speared all over the house and in the basement everyone was trying to find a way out but they couldn't with the fire burning everywhere and the door being blocked by the fire and the demon figure.

    Soon everyone passed out from the lack of air and the figure took the bodies to a castle. They were caged and Zalgo walked to the figure "Well done Nightmare Jasmine. You got everyone here." Zalgo said to the figure "Ťhåņķ ýøü mąšťėř" Nightmare Jasmine said in her demon voice. But one of the pastas were awake and it was EJ. He got one of the shots that are able to turn Jasmine back into her normal self and threw it to Nightmare. The shot hit her arm and the liquid went through her body. Zalgo noticed and he quickly chained Jasmine to the wall. Soon Jasmine was able to gain conscience and saw what was happening.

My pov
    I woke up and saw some sort of dungeon around me. I got off the floor and I was in my girl form with only bandages on my chest and pants. My hair was black and longer. "Well looks like your awake" a deep voice said and I looked up to see Zalgo. "What happened? What did you do?!" I asked getting a bit mad. "Oh it's not what I did, but what you did" He said moving out of the way to show me the Creepypastas. "You captured them for me." He said and my eyes widened when he moved away to reveal the others in a cage of there own over lava. "LET THEM GO!!!" I yelled and pulled on the chains. "You think they can trust you? You pretty much lied to most of them. Am I right?" Zalgo asked the others "How come you never told the rest of us you were a girl?" Jeff asked and I had no words to anwser. "Jas, tell them why your here" Sally said and I looked at the others again. "I had to. I didn't want to get close to people because once I finish my assignment I have to go home. I'm here to find my brother. But I guess he's already dead." I said looking at the ground. "Oh he's not dead" Zalgo said and I looked at him confused. "How do you know?" I asked in an angry tone. "He's here." Zalgo walked over to EJ's cage and pulled him to the bars. "Tell them your real name Jasmine" Slender said and I looked at Zalgo. "My name is P@€%# Jasmine O*%&#$" (Not telling you my real name) "Now EJ tell them your name" EJ sighed and looked at me. "My name is Jack Andren O£!@&#" He said and Zalgo threw him away from the bars. "I'll let the Creepypastas go. But you have to give me your necklace and your life." Zalgo said "Jas don't do it. It's a trap." Jack yelled at me. But I ignored him. "I'll do it. But if you don't set them free. Your going to pay." I said. Zalgo then stabbed me in the stomach with the fork thing. I gasp for air and tried to steady my breathing. Zalgo reached for my necklace and I looked at him. "NO DON'T!" Jack yelled but Zalgo ripped the necklace off and I started to breath heavily. I then slipped into darkness.

3rd pov
  As Jasmine died everyone was speechless. Sally was crying that her only older sister died in front of her.
"Rake. Lower the cages" Zalgo said and Rake started to lower the Creepypastas into the lava. "Hey you promised to set us free!" LJ yelled "Like I'd listen to a mortal?" He said "You lied to me!" A raspy voice yelled. Zalgo turned to look at Jasmine and saw her moving. "How is that possible? I killed you!" Zalgo yelled. Then Leo came out of nowhere "She said she'd come back if you didn't keep your promise. And now she's gonna make you pay." Leo said and turned into a fire lion. (Like the pic above) Jasmine's veins turned black. She shook her head and the black color of her hair turned white. Then her eyes turned emerald green. "Ļĕø ąťțåçķ" She said and the fire lion attacked Zalgo. Jasmine got everyone out of the cages set them on the ground. "Şľēņđêř țāķê ĕvęŕýøņë bâçķ hømę." Jasmine said and Slender teleported everyone to the mansion. Jasmine looked at Zalgo and summoned bones from the ground. I threw them at him and pinned him to the floor. "Ýøų mâďĕ ą hůğę mïşťäķě" Jasmine then stabbed Zalgo in the eyes and the heart with a sword. "I'll come back and make you regret what you're done." Zalgo said "I'đ ļîķĕ ťø šęë ýøü țřý. Ýøů çâņ'ţ šțøp mę, įf ÝØŲ ÇÅŅ'Ť ËŞČÃPÉ MË!!" Jasmine then pulled the sword out and Zalgo turned to ashes. "You did a great job Jas, now you can get Jack and head on home to your home planet." Leo said. Jas, turned into her normal self and thought. "What if I don't want to go home?" She asked her guardian. "What do you mean?" "I mean if I have this demon inside me. Do you thing I can contain the power. Or will I just end up killing them." Jasmine didn't like the sound of her killing everyone she loved. "If you want. You can stay here and learn your powers more. Just tell Uncle Kevin that your staying here for a while." Leo said and Jasmine was shocked that Leo was on her side. "If guess I'm going to stay if Slender let's me." Jasmine said as she walked her way to the Slendermansion.