New life

My pov
    I opened the front door to the mansion and saw scratched, burnt stuff, someone's blood on the floor. I focused real hard and cleaned and fixed everything up. I went into every room and checked on everyone. I had also fixed their rooms as well. Once I got to Sally's bedroom I walked in to check if she wasn't having a bad dream. I sighed in relief that she was smiling in her sleep. I placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out the room. I then walked to mine and I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. 'Stay here for the night and ask Slender if I could stay tomorrow' I thought and fell asleep on the bed.

The next morning

    I am still tired from yesterday but I need to get up or I'll be glued to the bed all day. I straighten my black hair and changed into a blue shirt and jean shorts. I looked at my red eyes and sighed. As I walked out to the kitchen I heard everyone talking but I couldn't make out what none of them were saying. First time they'll see me like this... well most of them. I opened the door and walked to an open seat. Everyone just staired at me but I ignored it. "How are you alive?!" Ben asked "I killed him. He should've kept his promise" I said "Good morning Jasmine. How did you sleep?" Slender asked as he gave me a plate of eggs. "Good. I was so tired especially since I used most of my power to fix everything I did. By the way I am super sorry for what I did" I said to Slender. "It's alright. So since you know EJ is your brother. Are you going to take him with you?" Slender asked and I looked at Jack. "Actually I was going to ask you if I could stay." I said and Jack turned yo me. "What about your parents and the rest of your family?" Masky asked. "I'll tell them that I am only staying because of  my demon thing. If I go I can end up killing them." I said and started to eat. "I also figured Jack wouldn't want to go back." I said and everyone looked at EJ. "I left home because I almost killed you. I was too dangerous to be around you" He said. Jack sat further away from me, so I got up and gave him a hug. "You aren't now" I said. He chuckled and hugged me back. "So, is it okay if I stay here Slender?" I asked. "Of course." He said I ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you" I said. "Hey Jasmine we went to Zalgo's castle and found this." Sally held her hand out to me and in it was this.

"It was the purple necklace you had when you first got here

"It was the purple necklace you had when you first got here." Toby said "How do you know?" "Your guardian, Leo gave it to us to give to you." Jeff said "Thanks for finding it." I said and put it on. "So what's the schedule for today?" I asked. "Nothing really. Just hang." Masky said. "Hey Jas, wanna see if you can beat me in Mario Kart?" Ben asked "Oh it's on. I'll beat your sorry having butt." I said as me and Ben quickly ate and headed to the living room. "Hey I got a better idea. Let's jump into the game and see who is the better driver." I said "I can use a cheat code to help drive but can you drive?" He asked "Nope but this is going to be funny" I said. For the whole day me and Ben played video games. At night, I was relieved that I wouldn't have to worried about any danger any more but I would be cool to have some danger around. Well only time will tell.

JÙ§Ț WÃÏŤ ĂŅĐ ŚÉĘ JÅŞMĮŃÊ. ŤHÊ BĄȚŤŁĚŚ JÙŞŤ BĔĢÅŅ.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to like, vote and comment. 😊
And be sure to read the second book and the Creepypastas x reader book. Be sure to mash that follow button and see you next time.
Damn I'm tired.