You can't escape me

(I love this song it reminds me of ghost and of course the FNAF crew.)

Jeff: Get on with the story. Dude
Me: Shut up you paled face orphan.
Jeff: What did you call me?😑
Me: You heard me. Anyways here's the story.

     Another day and I wake up knowing everything will be different. I got dressed and walked out to the living room. Slender was already making food and everyone was watching Ben and Jeff play Mario Kart Wii. As usual Ben was winning. I could tell Ben was cheating. I can see him messing with the code and I can see stuff other people can't see like ghost, small things, far things and noises.

 I can see him messing with the code and I can see stuff other people can't see like ghost, small things, far things and noises

(Haha sorry I wanted to do that😂)

    "Hey Jake wanna take a shot at trying to beat me?" Ben asked. I walked to him and took a controller. "Good luck Benjamin, but I know alot of tricks and I know what you do" I said and got ready to play. Ben picked the the crown race and I was nervous because the Rainbow road was hard for my because the railings bounces you off the road. Just as we started, Ben already was messing with the code. I blocked his coding and did the race like normal. I won the first two and I let Ben win the last two. I felt like I was missing something and I looked around to everyone. "What's up, Jake?" Toby asked "I'm forgetting something but I can't remember what" I said. Then I looked to the window and stared at the forest and the word 'fang' popped up. Wait. Oh no. I stood up and ran to the rooms  and Toby followed me. I opened my room door and looked around. "What the heck are you doing?!" He asked and I pocked my head out the window. 'Look for him. The demon thing or the alien will kill him' a voice said and I noticed my amulet glew as the voice talked. 'My neckless can talk....' I thought and grabbed my neckless. "Jake?" I turned and saw Toby at the door. "Where's Fang?" I asked. He looked confused but then his eyes widened. We both checked the rooms and the entire house. "He might still be in the woods. Let's go look for him." Toby said as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I nodded and we went to the woods.

       After a while it got dark, me and Toby where still looking. I then sensed something not far and I ran to where it was and Toby followed me. When we arrived to where the energy wave was and saw a small wolf hurt and scratched on the side. I kneeled down and tried to figure out what to do. "Y-your okay." The wolf said an it turned to a boy. "Fang don't worry I'm gonna get you home. Hang in there" I said while I tried to hold back my tears. "You did show up" a voice said. Me and Toby turned around and saw the alien thing and the demon. "What do you want from us Zalgo." Toby said as he grabbed his axes. "I want the girl. She holds a great power that can destroy the world." Zalgo  said "Your going to have to get pass me." Toby said and the alien attacked him and Zalgo left. I tried to help Fang but my magic wasn't working. I was scared and nervous I would do something bad. I started to repeat the same words over and over. "Stop it, stop it, ŞŤØP ÏŢ" I said and everything froze except me. Then my amulet glew bright and a figure of a young man. "Your Jasmine. Second oldest descendant of Hank River's?" (not my family's real name) the figure said and I nodded. "You are the key to save your world from a darkness. You must gather soldier's to help you." The figure said and I looked around. "What could I do? I'm 14 years old at home and here I'm 16. I don't have what it takes to save my world." I said "You do. Use your heart and your mind to use your powers. You can do this." The figure said and left. I looked at everything and it finally stared to play.

      "Give up, Rogers your not going to save her." The alien said as he was about to kill Toby. Then Fang got up and took the hit for Toby. "FANG!!!" I yelled and me and Toby drew our attention to Fang. "Thank you Fang but your going to die" Toby said and tears rolled down my cheek. "I know but you guys need to live more than me" Fang said and took his final breath. "Aw the kid died. What are you going to do Jasmine, cry?." The alien asked. "I'm gonna... I-I'm g-gonna... I-I'm.. "I said and a river of tears rolled down my cheek. "You are weak" the alien said. "I'm gonna... ĶÎŁĹ ÝØŲ." my voice got deeper and my hair turned white, eyes turned emerald green  and my veins turned black. Fire was summoned from the ground and flew around my body. I raised my hand and the fire followed the hand motion. I aimed my hand at ,what Toby said was, The Rake. Rake ran and the fire cased him but the fire hit a tree later on. I made a fire wall around Rake and me so I could fight him. "Ťŕäppęđ Řąķē? Hãhå... ďøņ'ť ţřý țø ěşçäpė, űņľéśş ýøü wøųĺđ wăñţ țø büřņ ťø đėāţh. Ýøų wïĺļ ŕēğřėţ ķīľļįňğ Fäńģ. ÝØŮ ÇÅŅ'Ť ËŞČÃPÉ MË!¡!" I said and burned him but not alot. I let him run away and the fire relaxed. "You almost turned Rake into chicken bacon." Toby said and I was back to normal or so I thought. I looked at him and he looked shocked at me. "What?" I asked but he didn't saw anything. I reached my arm out to him and noticed my veins were black, like night black. I saw my hair and it was turning from brown to white. Then all of a sudden, everything turned black.