Neko, neko neeee!!!

My pov

      The next morning I woke up fresh and felt like nothing can go wrong. As I walked to take a shower I felt something move behind me but I ignored it. Once I got out of the shower I changed into a boy and headed out to the living room. I saw everyone on the couch exept for Slender, Trender, and Offender. I sat on the couch and everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You don't see the black tail behind you?" Masky asked and I looked in back of me and saw a black, cat tail. "WHAT THE HECK!!!" I yelled and fell off the chair. "How in the world did you turn into a cat?" Jeff asked "Does it look like I know?" I asked. Then Slender came into the room with a apron, and a spatula. "What's going on here?" He asked "Jake turning into a cat."LJ said "I'm a neko for one thing but I don't know how I turned into one." I said looking at my tail. Then something was rubbing my tail and I purred like a cat. I turned and saw Sally playing with my tail and she reached to my head and started to pet my cat ears. "You woke up like this?" Slender asked. "Yes. And weirdly I didn't notice till Masky asked me what the tail was." I said playing with my tail. I then felt something being my human ear. It was a paper and it read.

      I forgot to mention you will get power glitches every month. Some might effect your body appearance, health, or some of your powers. It won't effect you changing into a demon but when you try to turn into a boy it might not work. Good luck
                                          ~Mr. CP
      I finished reading the note and sighed. "Well its going to happen every month. I think I know how long it will last." I said "Let's hope nothing to bad happens during that time." Slender said. "So I'm going to be like this for 3, 5 or 7 days. Anyways, what are we going to do today Slender?" I asked "Me, Hoodie, and Toby are going on a mission." Masky said "Me and EJ are going killing" Jeff said "Ben is going to help me with something at my carnival." LJ said "Tender went to Paris for some reason. Splendor and Sally are staying here and Offender is at the park. And I'm going to Mr. CP and get more info on you." Slender said "Well I'll stay home." I said and everyone left. As I say on the couch Sally ran up to me. "Jas, wanna play with me and Splendor? And can't you turn into a girl? No one else is here." Sally said. "What about Splendor?" I asked "He can keep a secret. Please😢" Of course Sally made a face that I couldn't say 'no' to. "*Sigh* Fine" I said and turned into a girl.

       Sally dragged me to her room and we opened the door with Splendor waiting at the table. "Oh who is this?" Splendor asked looking at me. "This is Jake. He's actually a girl but she can change into a boy." Sally said "So wants your real name?" Splendor asked "Jasmine" I said. As we did the tea party my neckless glew. Then Leo came into the room and possessed a small toy lion. "What are you doing?" Leo asked. Sally and Splendor stared at the toy. I rolled my eyes and went to get the toy. "What does it look like I'm doing. I'm playing with Sally and Splendor." I said "Your suppose to be training. Why must you be so reckless?" Leo said. "Jasmine, how come the stuffed cat is scolding you?" Splendor said "This Is Leo. My guardian. He wants my to become stronger." I said "Because the danger is getting closer to you." Leo said "Danger? What do you mean?" I asked. "Jasmine let's go to your room" Leo said. We went to my room and I locked the door. "Okay what do you mean the danger is getting closer?" I asked "Remember the dream you had before Toby went to sleep with you?" He asked "Yeah and?" "It's going to happen. Your wasting time by playing as a little kid. Your going to get everyone killed. And now your a cat so it's going to effect you when you fight." Leo said as he de-possessed the stuffed toy. "I'm not going to let them get killed and I'm not going to let this power glitch stop me from doing so" I getting angry that Leo thinks I can't do it. "You've always let something stop you from doing what you have to. You've always been like that. Your getting too close to people you know are going to die. You aren't going to change the way you were when you were back on home. You haven't even gotten closer to find your brother. Do you really think he's alive? Your just waiting for him to come to you and that's not going to happen." Leo said and I didn't bother to look at him. "How long do I have till Zalgo attacks?" I asked "3 days. You already lost most of your time for training." He said. I felt my heart pump faster and faster as I know I screwed up badly and I didn't take the responsibility on finding Jack. I was suppose to find him and protect everyone here but I did what I've always done. Screw up. I couldn't let that happen. "You know how some video games have the 'continue' and 'reset' button. Like in Undertale?" Leo asked and I looked at him. In front of me was a 'continue' and 'reset' button. "You could continue and fight till you die or you reset and prevent this from happening. I suggest you should reset and no one will remember you." He said. I hovered my hand over the 'reset' button and thought of what I could do to prevent me from coming into the mansion. I know it would be to fight Masky and Hoodie and probably having to end there lives so they won't tell Slender about me. I closed my eyes and lifted my hand and pressed a button. I opened my eyes and I was in...

Boom cliffhanger. Damn writing this is kinda tiring since I'm still sleepy from this morning. But it's Summer and I got nothing to do. Let's see what I will do to prevent me from coming to the mansion.