Zalgo

When the guy changed form, he was a black and red demon. I was shocked and scared. 'I just made a deal with a demon' I then felt something grow inside me. I was scared on what was happening and I noticed my hair turned white and my eyes were green

 I was scared on what was happening and I noticed my hair turned white and my eyes were green

I couldn't control myself and I started to get hungry. "Getting hungry sweetheart? Well here's a human" the demon threw a scared, male human in front of me. I had to eat him, I didn't want to, but I did. After I ate him I turned to normal and the demon left. I layer on the ground  tired. Then something ran to me and I noticed it was Toby "Your a girl?" He asked but I didn't say a word. I was tired and weak from when I transformed. He tried to tell me done thing but all I could hear was static. I soon passed out.

Toby's pov

I was walking in the woods looking for Jake and wondering why he ran off. He's probably the get emotionally hurt type of guy. Then I heard something running to me and I readied to fight but a small grey wolf came to me. "Toby you gotta help Jasmine, some guy walked up to us and she didn't have a good feeling about the guy. You have to help her!" The wolf said. I was confused on who Jasmine was and how the wolf can talk. Then the wolf turned into a human, and it was Fang."Who's Jasmine?" I asked. "Jasmine is Jake and she needs help" Fang said "What? Where is she" I asked. "About 30ft, north but you can't fight the guy. I saw what he is and he's powerful." Fang said and I rubbed his head. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. Now go warn Slender, I got a bad feeling about this." I said and Fang ran off. I ran to were Fang said Jake/Jasmine was and readied my knife. As I got closer I heard a voice and I looked to were the voice was and saw a girl and... ZALGO!!! I watched the girl and it looked like she was in pain. "Are you hungry sweetheart? Well here's a human" Zalgo said and put a human male in front of the girl. After the girl just looked at the man, she started to eat him. The girls hair was white and her eyes seemed to be red but I couldn't tell. Once the girl finished eating the guy, her hair turned back to brown, she fell to the ground and Zalgo left. I ran to her and saw it was Jake. "Your a girl?!" I asked and she slowly started to fall asleep. "Jake. JAKE DONT FALL ASLEEP YOU'LL BE FINE" I said but she fell asleep. I lifted her up and called Slender. To take us to her room so no one will know her secret. "You'll be fine don't worry"