~Her Pain~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"Aaron....Lycan..." I replay the words in my mouth, shocked by what I just heard.

The Stranger looks at me, guilt in his eyes.

My heart starts to play with my emotions, curling them into a ball in its grasp.

Everyone around us looks shocked, all trying to figure out what was going on.

The look in his eyes say it all.

My whole body tenses up, my blood boiling with anger.

It was him?!

All along......

My Ultima form glows, my eyes glowing brightly then turning back to their original form, the same as the rest of my body.

Huh? Why did it change back?

It didn't matter anyway though, I started to run to him, when getting close enough, slapping him across the face.

Everyone gasps, still trying to figure out what was going on.

"It was you?! YOU KILLED THEM?!"

He looks at me with absolute regret, pain trickling down his face.

He slowly nods.

I slap him again, everytime releasing more of my anger.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

"HOW COULD YOU KILL THEM ALL?!"

"MY MOTHER?!"

"MY FRIENDS?!"

"MY RACE?!"

"EVERYONE?!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE!"

Everytime I hit him, he does't dare fight back, just accepting every slap or punch or kick.

"SOMEONE AS WORTHLESS, AND PATHETIC AS YOU!"

"JUST DIE"

I try to slap him one more time, but he stops me, holding my wrist midway.

"Please.....I.." He tries to explain himself, but I don't let him.

"No.....no......" I writhe myself of his grasp, picking up a fallen sword from the ground, pointing it at him.

Everyone is still, in shock of what they were watching.

Aaron doesn't even flinch, just closing his eyes, waiting for his fate.

My brain keeps telling my arms to strike, but my heart is more convincing.

My arms are hesitant to move, in the middle of the constant battle going on in my head.

Just do it....

Kill him.....

Its all you've been waiting for.....

He killed everyone you loved....

He killed everyone who cared about you....

He deserves to die....

Maybe....not everyone I loved....

"Did you even.......show them mercy..." I ask calmly, my voice breaking.

He opens his eyes, confused why I hadn't took his life yet.

"Did you even......feel remorse.......for their deaths......."

He doesn't answer, though it is clear in his eyes what he wanted to say.

Tears fall from my eyes as I throw away the sword and run towards the edge of the boat, leaping over the edge in a diving position.

I could hear Aaron call my name as I join with the welcoming sea below, my cloak disappearing and my legs joining together into a purple tail.

Then I just swim away, my tail rapidly flapping up and down in the water.

My tears joining the ocean.

***********
Third Person's View

Its been hours since Aphmau leaped into the ocean and vanished.

Everyone on the boat was quite reckless, especially around Aaron.

Though one of the crew members did come over to check on him.

"Aaron, you okay?" The crew member asked, his voice distinctly familiar to Aaron.

"Yeah Will, I'm fine, I just.......need to find out what to do now....." Aaron answers, massaging his temples with his fingertips.

"Good luck then, now wish me luck, because Jack is waving to me to come drink with him...."

Then Will Turner leaves, to his terrible fate.

Aaron, then went back to his deep thoughts.

He couldn't believe that he did such a horrible thing, and to that girl, who he was starting to love.

He was starting to be happy, and forget his horrific past.

Though it wasn't exactly his fault, his body was the host of it.

His face was the last one those mermaids and merman saw.

And she.....

She must've not been there.....

Though when she got back to her kingdom.....

Oh Poseidon what have.....

Wait Poseidon....

She's Poseidon's daughter.....

Where else would she have gone?

Aaron starts towards the side of the ship, when he hears a soft hymn coming from his pocket.

He searches through it, finding a small amulet.

A communication amulet..

Then a horrific voice spouts out of it.

His blood boils, as he clench his fists tight.

"Aaron....." The voice starts but Aaron interrupts him.

"I don't care! Whatever you have to say to get me to come back I......"

"Aaron....you are going to want to hear me out........trust me" Scaren's voice full of mischeiviousness.

"What have you done...."

"Let's just say I have a certain damsel in captivity......one you are quite familiar with I assume...."

"You are lying!"

"Really......hear for yourself...."

Aaron could distantly hear Aphmau's screams....all of them sounding pained...

No....

Have a nice day my crystals.