#25 Unfair

Chapter 25
UNFAIR

*******Ronan's POV*********

I blinked my eyes open slowly, as I was bombarded by a blinding light.

I groaned in aggravation.

My hand started to feel hot and tingly, the good kind of tingly. I looked down and saw my little hand hidden inside someone else's. It was so much bigger than mine, covering mine completely.

A deep sigh erupted around me. I began to get goosebumps on my skin from the sound.

"I'm so glad you're awake, Ronan," Vlad said.

I lazily rolled my head over to face his. He looked tired, but still breathtakingly beautiful. Is it weird to call a grown man beautiful?

He smiled at me, as he pulled his other hand in front of my face providing me with a glass of water. I took it greedily and slurped it all down.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you," I replied nodding.

I looked around at my surroundings and figured I was in some sort of pack infirmary.

Déjà vu much?

Still, I couldn't remember anything.

I leaned back on the bed's headboard and tried to recollect my thoughts.

Well first, I was without a doubt in an infirmary, so obviously I'm hurt. Judging by where I was sore on my body I'm guessing it's my chest, and rib cage. It doesn't feel to bad though, probably just some heavy bruising. Alright well, knowing I was hurt, I needed to know how I got this way.

All I can remember last, was lying in front of a large oak tree with Vlad holding me. I tried thinking harder and realized that Mathew had been there too along with-

"Evan! Where's Evan?" I yelled frantically.

A feral growl rumbled beside me, "He's fine. Do not worry about that boy."

What his deal?

"Vlad, no offense but wha-" I cut myself off because suddenly everything came back.

Evan had been my fake mate and I was living with him and his family in his rouge pack. We were being attacked, Matthew was a traitor, he hurt Evan than me. Vlad hurt Matthew, he made me feel better, but I'm pretty sure he punched Evan...how wonderful.

And now here I am, where was Evan? He needed to be safe and definitely away from Vlad's reach.

"No offense what?" Vlad snapped in a daring tone.

"Uh, n-nothing." I stammered, looking down at my lap.

Vlad put his free hand on top of my thigh, where I had been looking and immediately sparks began to fly. I wasn't used to this feeling at all.

Vlad pulled his hand away from my body, as if my touch had scalded him. I began to feel upset, I didn't mean to hurt him.

Vlad turned away from me with black eyes, and tightly clenched fists. He began trying to control his breathing. I watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning back to me.

"You need to control...your, uh, body." He told me awkwardly.

I felt my face scrunch up at his words. I was confused as to why he said that. 'Control my body,' what does that even mean?

'He remarked us differently this time, Ronan.' My wolf told me.

'What do you mean, differently?' I asked her back.